Brand Spankin' New Preview on IGN

Doesnt the Sith lords ghost show the truth. THe dark side IS the way to destruction?

Well, sure. Ajunta Pall did whine a lot about the mistakes in his youth, etc etc. Of course, you had the option to go "OMG u r not a true sith!!!" due to his weakness afterwards.

Still, it's pretty clear that he considered the dark side to be a mistake on his part, so the answer is yes.

"McDonald's taste damn good. I'd rtahe reat their wonderful food then the poisonous junk you server in your house that's for sure.

What's funny is I'm not fat. In fact, I'm skinny. Though I am as healthy as cna be. Outside of being very ugly, and the common cold once in the blue moon I simply don't get sick."

- Volourn, Slayer of Yrkoon!

"I want a Lightsaber named Mr. Zappy" -- Darque

"I'm going to call mine Darque. Then I can turn Darque on anytime I want." -- GhostofAnakin

Well only part of it in my opinion. If you remember outside the tomb of Adjunta pal the Sith student said that Sith apparitions were possible. This meant that there were others in the past that came forth from the dark side of the force to guide or manipulate the living. That most certainly shows that those Sith felt no remorse in death and they felt that they followed the righ side of the force. Don't forget that Adjunt pal was a haunt not joined with either side of the force and beholden only to his self impossed guilt. The bottom line is that wether the Dark side is the path to destruction or not is a matter of perspective. The Jedi almost fear it and they try to strip themselves of emotion to protect themselves from it, while the Sith embrace it allmost blindly, throwing away their humanity and gorging themselves in their passions in the procces. The truth of the matter is in the eyes of the respected sides but the right path (in my humble opinion) lies in that blurry gray mist that exists between the Darkness and the Light.