Are there actually pilots in those Sith fighters?

sith_side2.jpg

Seriously, these ships were wasted to an even greater extent then the average Sith grunt. Plus, it was never actually shown exactly who was piloting them.

If one pissant little smuggling ship can routinely blast a whole squadron of these suckers to bits, who in the hell do they find to pilot them?

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

Plus, it was never actually shown exactly who was piloting them.

Hmm, got a point there. I suppose that it'll be something for Obsidan to think of when they make the "Ebon hawk attacked" cutscenes for this game :D. Unless, of course, they just re-use the old ones :p.

But it'd be good indeed if the pilots were shown, much like the occasional TIE-fighter pilots got shown during for exampel the Death Star attacks...

Despite the fact that many people who've played KOTOR has a negative view on it, I'm still very optimistic about the Februari release and can't wait to get my paws on the game :D

Plus, it was never actually shown exactly who was piloting them.

Hmm, got a point there. I suppose that it'll be something for Obsidan to think of when they make the "Ebon hawk attacked" cutscenes for this game :D. Unless, of course, they just re-use the old ones :p.

They've better not reuse the old ones. The old ones got boring.

Evolutionary Development

Not to mention I found it a bit hard to swallow that a Sith Dreadnaught and the freaking STAR FORGE were both only able to spare five or so fighters to come and get you. I don't even think they increased the difficulty of that little 'mini-game' from Taris to the end.

Agreed. It'd be booooring tos ee the same old ones yet again :/. But that's of course presuming that we will get attacked by sith-fighters during our travels from one planet to another.

I'd also like if we got a few shoots from the pilote's perspective, like in ANH when the Tie fighters attack the Falcon escapaing the Death Star...

Despite the fact that many people who've played KOTOR has a negative view on it, I'm still very optimistic about the Februari release and can't wait to get my paws on the game :D

They've better not reuse the old ones. The old ones got  boring.

Not to mention I found it a bit hard to swallow that a Sith Dreadnaught and the freaking STAR FORGE were both only able to spare five or so fighters to come and get you. I don't even think they increased the difficulty of that little 'mini-game' from Taris to the end.

We,, I can agree about the first part, but not the later. Wasn't the fighters we encountered at the Star forge just before crashing on the Unknown Planet just a small patrol out keeping an eye on the area?

LOL i agree. They should dump the whole turret gunner mini-game, and remake the whole thing.

Or how about use different settings, like fighting in an asteroid field or a shipyard.

And my theory is that all those Sith fighters are piloted by droids. :)

And my theory is that all those Sith fighters are piloted by droids. :unsure:

Mine, too.

Either that or exceptional suicidal humans.

Seriously, these ships were wasted to an even greater extent then the average Sith grunt. Plus, it was never actually shown exactly who was piloting them.

If one pissant little smuggling ship can routinely blast a whole squadron of these suckers to bits, who in the hell do they find to pilot them?

They may be controlled remotely from the base/mother ship by kids who have played way too much flight simulators [stretching here]. That would not explain why they always follow the same attack pattern, though. So yeah, inbuilt AI all the way.

:unsure:

The real question of this thread is who [in their sane mind] would want to build/commission a cardboard model of a ship appearing in a videogame? And for what insidious plan are they going to use it? Is there KOTOR: THE MUSICAL in production somewhere? 'Cause almost a half of Paragon Prop's client list (the makers of this prop, apparently) consists of musicals.

:rolleyes: again

And how come when they did attack you they always shot the exact same spot on the right side of your ship :unsure:

I forgot about that...but I wouldn't mind a minigame with the bottom turret...at least they wouldn't shoot like crackpots...

I always hated it when the ships were in your blind spot and the gun wouldn't go down far enough.

the turret game was rather boring.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)