It's a teaser trailer would you make it better

Okay

Many of you have seen the trailer & I personally thinks it's great but their are still things that could have made it better what do you think? Here were my suggestions

Music: Much of the music was from a new hope when vader made his apperance on Leia's ship. I would have used the music from the Emperor's theme which was also used for the Phantom Menace Darth Maul "Fear" commerical

Cinematics: We need some scenes with the Ebon Hawk! CG's of some of the planets

Action: Scenes with the double lightsaber, fights with a sith lord, fights with other members of your party.

What do you think?

Okay

Many of you have seen the trailer & I personally thinks it's great but their are still things that could have made it better what do you think? Here were my suggestions

Music: Much of the music was from a new hope when vader made his apperance on Leia's ship. I would have used  the music from the Emperor's theme which was also used for the Phantom Menace Darth Maul "Fear" commerical

Action: Scenes with the double lightsaber, fights with a sith lord, fights with other members of your party.

What do you think?

The thing about the double bladed lightsabers was mentioned in a very similar topic. Earlier today. By me. <_< And trust me, that thread sucked. :ph34r: ;)

I dont think the music would have been written/recorded yet.

You don't really want to see fights with the main villians as it would spoil their fighting styles/ lightsabers they use.

But yeah, more action shots would have been good- like the KOTOR trailers.

Okay

Music: Much of the music was from a new hope when vader made his apperance on Leia's ship. I would have used the music from the Emperor's theme which was also used for the Phantom Menace Darth Maul "Fear" commerical

What do you think?

I think better trailors will appear closer to the release date

More Force Crush...

In the end, two characters, one bad, one good, rush at each other and before they hit, it ends....

Atris and the we-dunno-his-name Sith mask guy, perhaps?

Despite the fact that many people who've played KOTOR has a negative view on it, I'm still very optimistic about the Februari release and can't wait to get my paws on the game :D