Suggestion: Retaining basic force powers...

The one thing that struck me as odd with the force powers in KOTOR was that basic force powers became obsolete once you got advanced versions of said power. For example, once you obtained force whirlwind, you could no longer use force push. I don't think it'd be too difficult to have a force power upgrade ADD an advanced ability, rather than replace an existing one.

I mean, yeah force kill is pretty cool and I wouldn't want to give it up, but sometime I just want to choke the guy! :)

- Fin

I may be wrong, but I thought one of the devs mentioned that you'd be able to use each tier of Force power, instead of only being able to use the "strongest" tier you've gained.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

I hope so that'd bee a definite improvement, especially for a consular, who's going to use alot of force points in combat anyway, this way you could spread it out some more

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I may be wrong, but I thought one of the devs mentioned that you'd be able to use each tier of Force power, instead of only being able to use the "strongest" tier you've gained.

No you are right I remember hearing the same thing.

"Some people are always trying to iceskate uphill."

Blade(Wesley Snipes) from the movie Blade.

Edited for content

"The first human who hurled an insult instead of a stone was the founder of civilization." - Sigmund Freud

No you are right I remember hearing the same thing.

same here

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

For the most part, I agree, but only on some force powers. There are some force powers where I don't think there would be much of a point.

Why force push only one person when you can force wave all of them, do more damage, for the same cost in FP.

However, the one that I missed was force whirlwind, which was different enough from the others that there were times I wanted to use it.

I also remember hearing this a few months ago. Use the search before you post anymore topics...

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.