Where do u think he was the most dificult to fight?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Where do u think he was the most dificult to fight?

• Leviathan
    • Star Forge
    • neither

As a consular, he was dead easy as well.

First use the Force Penetration or whatever its name was, the one that removes his protection, and then do Force Wave til he drops.

Then you can run around and zap the jedi batteries, and repeat the first step after that.

"You have offended my family, and you have offended the Shaolin temple." Bruce Lee, Enter the Dragon

As a consular, he was dead easy as well.

First use the Force Penetration or whatever its name was, the one that removes his protection, and then do Force Wave til he drops.

Then you can run around and zap the jedi batteries, and repeat the first step after that.

I'll be trying that next time through.

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

I took Malak down both times fairly easily,with my Scoundrel/Sentinel and Soldier/Guardian.

Have u done it as a consular?

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

He was almost impossible to beat on the star forge with dark consul, cause he resisted almost everything! He was easier when i played with guardian. The trick is to destroy all containers, but the first time i fought him i didnt have a single power to do that. Missfortune...

This is a good point: Bioware's idea of super-powerful bad guys is, all too often, immunity to almost everything, which makes them much tougher for characters that focus on the Force / magic / whatever the scenario's supernatural power is :D than for combat characters. In my experience the Black Isle games didn't tend to suffer from this quite so much (the only BIS pan-immune end boss I can think of is Behlifet, Bioware's all are) so hopefully Obsidian won't make this mistake.

Malak was a dark Guardian, wasn't he? So he should have been less immune to things and better in melee combat, so that the Consular tactics had to be stand-back-and-smite, and the Guardian tactics required attention paid to the screen ;)

:) I thought Malak was a dark sentinel? :p I mean, I couldn't stun him with force wave, and I couldn't use stasis field on him even if he wasn't using Force Immunity. <_< And besides, on the star forge i was dirrectly across from him on the other side of the room and he didn't use force jump to get to me, he just walked.

And I beat hime easily as a consular by using force wave and dosens of thermal detonators. :);)

He does use force jump!

Maybe since he was your Apprentice, he's whatever you are? :rolleyes:

He was not always Revan's apprentice as they were jedi before they were sith!

Really really easy. I had all the goodies from the Yavin Space Station, I let him run away each time to recharge and still kicked his ass.

"For ourselves, we shall not trouble you with specious pretences- either of how we have a right to our empire because we overthrew the Mede, or are now attacking you because of wrong that you have done us- and make a long speech which would not be believed; and in return we hope that you, instead of thinking to influence us by saying that you did not join the Lacedaemonians, although their colonists, or that you have done us no wrong, will aim at what is feasible, holding in view the real sentiments of us both; since you know as well as we do that right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must."

Really really easy. I had all the goodies from the Yavin Space Station, I let him run away each time to recharge and still kicked his ass.

Don't forget the Dominator gauntlets from Mika on Korriban. Those make things much easier.

I could never go to Yavin since I don't have xbox live. <_< What Item's can you get from there anyway? [100th post!]

A lot of useful very expensive items, including two new lightsaber crystals. For a better list see the Yavin Items Faq on www.gamefaqs.com

And I find it kind of funny

I find it kind of sad

The dreams in which I'm dying

Are the best I've ever had

:p Who's Mika? Do you mean Mekel? :blink:

Mika Dorin, at the cantina where Yuthura Ban is when you go to sign up for the Sith Academy. On the next world after you found out who you 'were', a Twi'lek approaches you saying that their 'private operation' found out about who you were, and offered 'premium' items, thinking you were out to retake the title of Dark Lord, and wanting to have favor with you when you do. Mika Dorin is the one who has those items. The absolute best item he sells is the Dominator gauntlets, which are Strength +5. Combine that with the CNS Strength Enhancerfrom the shop near the Ebon Hawk on Dantooine (which is Strength +2, and +2 on all saves), and your consular suddenly is much more of a threat.

Especially when you put the heart of the guardian, the upari, and the solari crystals in your saber while in the temple on Rakata.

I took Malak down both times fairly easily,with my Scoundrel/Sentinel and Soldier/Guardian.

Have u done it as a consular?

No, only played it twice. No real point doing it a third time, since I played the 2 variations of the game (LS/male, DS/female).

I could never go to Yavin since I don't have xbox live. <_< What Item's can you get from there anyway? [100th post!]

Lots of high end blasters, armor, bracers, implants and other crap. Two new crystals that have two new lightsabre colors.

"For ourselves, we shall not trouble you with specious pretences- either of how we have a right to our empire because we overthrew the Mede, or are now attacking you because of wrong that you have done us- and make a long speech which would not be believed; and in return we hope that you, instead of thinking to influence us by saying that you did not join the Lacedaemonians, although their colonists, or that you have done us no wrong, will aim at what is feasible, holding in view the real sentiments of us both; since you know as well as we do that right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must."

What do " Heart of the Guardian" and " Mantle of the Force" do? :blink: [it didn't say at gamefaq] <_<

They're special lightsaber crystals. You put it in the color crystal slot and it makes the other crystals have different effects.