Hiding In The Morgue

In the XBN review which Stargate: 2000 posted here, it mentioned that Kreia was hiding in the morgue pretending to be dead. How was it that she was able to 'mask' her Force presence from Darth Sion, who according to the article, showed up later?

Do you think this could be a new Force power for TSL?

Or am I trying to squeeze water from a stone in looking for something to speculate about? :)

Well even when someone is dead they can leave force energy about.

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

never thought about that

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Well, perhaps the mining station has a large darkside aura (much like Dagobah, which is why Yoda hid there) so that masked her presence.

P.S. Kreia hasnt lost her connection to the force, or she wouldnt be teaching u to reconnect to it later in the game

When the PC finds Kriea in the morgue Sion has not yet arrived on Peragus, so at the time it wouldn't matter whether she could mask her presence from him or not.

P.S. It was Kriea who tried to poison the PC. I sense it in the Force.

Everyone knows Science Fiction is really cool. You know what PoE really needs? Spaceships! There isn't any game that wouldn't be improved by a space combat minigame. Adding one to PoE would send sales skyrocketing, and ensure the game was remembered for all time!!!!!

Ya I thought that, but I didn't use the force, are you sure your thoughts are clear on this matter?

You always sense something in the Force, wait..... I sense it too!! :D

Yes it was Kreia indeed the one who tried to poison you. :ph34r:

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

Seriously now. It is not impossible for someone strong in the Force to stay hidden from other Force users. Palpatine did that for years (even if he had the kyber crystal and could cloud the Ligth side of the Force)

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

You know this is a little off topic, but the worst thing about this forum seems to be all the limey brits about

You know this is a little off topic, but the worst thing about this forum seems to be all the limey brits about

It's the time of day. Give it 4-6 hours and we will all be back in bed.

Everyone knows Science Fiction is really cool. You know what PoE really needs? Spaceships! There isn't any game that wouldn't be improved by a space combat minigame. Adding one to PoE would send sales skyrocketing, and ensure the game was remembered for all time!!!!!

So Sion will be on Peragus? Boy I hope we dont see him so often in the game that by the time the end of the game comes we are sick of him....That can really ruin a character

Unless he's not the main bad guy. Encountering him so early in the game makes me think that he's going to be the "Darth Vader" figure in the game. I wonder who the "Emperor" figure is?

well maybe "the emperor, like the movies will be mostly in the 3rd. game :p