New Job Postings Available

The Guildmaster

• 2 months later...

I am wondering how the hiring has been going. You have had several jobs posted for over 2 months, have you had any luck in filling these positions?

If you have filled any of these positions, do they remain posted because you are hiring more than just one person into each posted position (multiple artists, designers, etc). ..and, if so, how many total new employees do you plan on hiring? Thanks

Remember this is the "Feel free to post but don't expect an answer"-board. It's probably highly classified if they're hiring one or two or ten people. If you knew the exact amount you'd have to die!

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Boy that's harsh, but I suppose deserving.

Why they've been up for so long is that we're continuing to look for people while we sign up our next project.  Hopefully the jobs page will be thinning down very soon :(

Thanks for the reply – a couple of follow-up questions:

1)A forum for project Delaware discussion was in place long before it will be officially announced. Will you open another discussion forum soon for the next project, even though it is a long ways away from an announcement? (The speculation will be entertaining)

2)Can you give us a guess-timate as to the total number of employees you will have when this latest round of hiring is complete?

Thanks again

• 2 weeks later...

I didn't delete you post, I moved it to the Delaware discussion forum. This thread is about job postings. PERIOD. this isn't about what games are in production. And in case you have missed many of the threads regarding the game. Obsidian can't say anything yet. There are two different magazines which have published articles about KOTOR2, but the good folks of Obsidian can't even remark on what is in those magazines.

• 2 months later...
1. We want the project signed before we even put up a forum for it.

Ok, it's pretty clear the new project is being worked on now:

"FK: My name is Frank Kowalkowski, I am a senior programmer on Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords. I will be leaving the team shortly to head up the programming effort on our second title which is another big project for Obsidian. I

So when will we get a new forum for PROJECT PENNSYLVANIA for our speculation to begin - which is more entertaining than the discussion that takes place after the game is actually announced

soon... very soon we should see something. - or maybe longer, but definanetely before christmas.