KOTOR II Box Art

Perhaps if you fail in instructing your apprentice, then they could be a Sith Lord...set up an Episode III style Obi-Wan/Anakin duel.

;)

Was that even confirmed?

I know a lot of people want and/or assume it's in because of the one comment. But that doesn't mean people are going to get one. That comment could mean a lot of things.

The official quote was "No comment"

LOL That's good enough for me.

Perhaps if you fail in instructing your apprentice, then they could be a Sith Lord...set up an Episode III style Obi-Wan/Anakin duel.

;)

Was that even confirmed?

I know a lot of people want and/or assume it's in because of the one comment. But that doesn't mean people are going to get one. That comment could mean a lot of things.

I know this is mostly wishful thinking on my part, but it does kinda make sense seeing as the PC can choose to become a Jedi Master or Sith Lord.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

I know this is mostly wishful thinking on my part, but it does kinda make sense seeing as the PC can choose to become a Jedi Master or Sith Lord.

I always took thoes as just class names. Never read much more into them then that. You're right it does fit though.

The official quote was "No comment"

LOL That's good enough for me.

Wasn't it also said that we were on the right track (or something to that effect), which also could mean just about anything. I belive it was Akari that said that.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

AscendedPaladin.png

At the end there can be only one Sith Lord you if you go DS or none if you go LS

well only one that we might know about at the end of the game (kind of a well duh there I know). more than likely there will be many that we don't know about, giving way to KOTOR 3.

AscendedPaladin.png

So you don't kill each the Lords but some escape their cruel fate and you have to wait another 1,5-3 years until KOTOR 3 comes out to slaughter them? <_<

That would be too predictable ;)

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

So you don't kill each the Lords but some escape their cruel fate and you have to wait another 1,5-3 years until KOTOR 3 comes out to slaughter them? <_<

That would be too predictable ;)

you can never kill all the sith, so there will always be a sith lord or atleast someone waiting to take the mantal of sith lord in the works someplace.

AscendedPaladin.png

There is no rule that says you have to kill someone to beat them. It's possible they could have beat the Sith Lords but any number of them don't actually die.

Or if you go dark perhaps join you at the end.

All depends on how they want to work things.

Then they wouldn't be Sith Lord would they? they will no longer be at the top of the sith hierarchy. Until the day they challenge you and beat you you are the Sith Lord

True enough.

Your first comment it made it seem as if they would be dead,least it that's how it came across.

On the other hand there are all ready more then one Sith Lord in this one. Smack the person around enough maybe he'll beg for his/her life and ask to join you. Be a Sion like SL.

I thout that the Sith Lords in that game decided to be "friends" for a while, at least for a time enought to cripple the old republic. Something which seems they have achieved. Afterwards I imagine they would return to their Sith ways. :wacko:

:wacko: Isn't that the Sith way too start with? Use who and what you can to gain as much power for yourself?

So if said Sith Lord was able to make it seems as if they could be useful to the PC, and the PC had enough pride in their own power to think they could use the others power for their own sake while staying in control...