Thousands Refusing to pay taxes

"My take on this election is that it is a wash. Whichever party wins in November, the country will lose. Now we'll just have to suffer through until 2008."

Couldn't agree more G-pa. Really does suck...

And I think your analysis of BushCheney to the Johns is very accurate. Bush although does quite a bit of behind the scenes BS. I think with the Johns it would be much harder to dig up horrible actions of theirs. Resulting in people may slip further in the 'USA is not capable of corruption' mindset that Bush is crushing even with some conservative and extreme nationalist thinkers who would absolutly not be aware if Bush hadn't been so crazy and openly seen as corrupt.

and I get the same impression and intuition of Edwards as well.. Just by lookin in his eyes. Then I look into his backround and he's a smoothtalking lawyer-type who married the rich Hienz chick.. lol. Grrreat...

Ambrosia3.gif

I told my wife I was going about this thing we call life all wrong. I told her that I should just get into politics. I wouldn't have to worry about ethics or morals any longer. And heck...serve one term in the House and you get paid for life! And free haircuts! Sweeeeeeet.

LOL! And you are entitled to CIA reports for the rest of your life too like GHBush gets..

You can sell those for so much.. Not to mention use them to rig the stock market with exclusive insider information on whos being investigated and which trades etc will go down as result of whatever action..

You'd be set!

Ambrosia3.gif

Yup. Free "Get Out Of Jail" cards when it comes to mishandling classified documents as well! Sam Berger's buddies are all sticking up for him. Now, these same people, Sandy Berger included, would be calling for the head of any low life military officer or enlisted person should they as much as accidently shred a piece of classified toilet paper. Every year, dozens of military personnel are jailed (30-60-90 day sentences...some longer) for mishandling classified documents (like forgetting to shred and leaving lying out IN the secure space). This @**-clown takes the stuff with the apparent motive to destroy it to keep it from betting into the hands of the 9/11 committee, but that's ok, because he can be absentminded sometimes (his friends say).

Of course the Pentagon "accidentally" destroyed any records that could prove or disprove that Bush did his required military service..

Document destruction and "mis-placement" is par the course in politics.

It's funny talking about Edwards as creepy.. Look at Cheney! The guy radiates evil. He's the absolute archetype of the Evil Politician we see in films and television.

newlogo.gif

Well ya Phosphor LOL.. Cheney IS evil dude. My great uncle grew up with Cheney in the most evil town in the world Casper Wyoming.. WHat a horrible HORRIBLE place.. Anyway him and Cheney(who were best friends at the time) would skip school get drunk and kick it at Cheneies dad's hotel and do all sorts of crazy ****. "Cheney is not a moral man" as my great uncle puts it. And he is a very conservative person. lol.

Cheney is like Micheal Jackson and kids are corporate crimes.. lol.. He just cant get enough... That is kinda low tho.. lol.. Micheal Jackson deserves more than being compared to the likes of Cheney.

Ambrosia3.gif

With lower taxes and increased spending, it must be grand refusing to pay taxes when the govt has been racking up deficits for the past few years.

I suppose we can always complain about social programs like health costs, poor education funding etc when they get shafted.

Spreading beauty with my katana.

"Cheney is not a moral man" as my great uncle puts it. And he is a very conservative person. lol.

ROTFLMAO, sounds like your great uncle is the immoral man!

Let's keep the T&A in FanTAsy

***Posting delayed, user on moderator review***

Why Bio Why?

He'll be the first to tell ya that as well man... At least summing up his lifes actions. When your like 65 years old in his position you tend to not bull**** as much.

And when your best friends with Cheney growing up, your bound to be a least a little bit ****ed up in the head.

Sounds to me more like cheney got ****ed up in the head from your great uncle, at least cheney was able to turn his life around and be constructive, even great!

Let's keep the T&A in FanTAsy

***Posting delayed, user on moderator review***

Why Bio Why?

I like to talk reason to crazies sometimes... Get a specific tone in their sub-consciousness. For the moment just before they die if they do not change in their life they will feel the truth of their life, which is hell for what feels like an eternity when its really a conuuration of their own self for the millisecond before the consciousness of the individual dies and the true inner self and energy move on to another carrier.

Ambrosia3.gif

It's funny talking about Edwards as creepy

35af657ec09a4f263d6907c1305fec2d0_full.jpg

Edit: Only funny if you read Transmetropolitan.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

I get the feeling his smile there is very fake...

Like when I get a picture taken and the person waits like 30 second to take the pic... lol.. That sux.

If they do a movie about him, Dennis Quaid is the only choice.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg