A Sion idea

Sion was your characters padawan who followed him/her when he/she left with Revan to fight in the war. He was thought to have been killed in a horrible death and that along with other actions led to the MC character getting exiled. Sion wants Revenge for what has happened to him and that's why he keeps himself alive. The MC may even have a shot to bring him back to the light and he may become one with the Force in peace.

I copied that from the gamefaqs message board. Some guy called ZSSM wrote that as a idea about Sion.I responded that while that kinda sounds cool, our main character looks a little bit to young to have been Sions master. I guess i dunno could be wrong

I was thinking something similar. But not so much a padawan as a fellow jedi under your comand. Perhapse left behind in a war zone... He might find u responsible for that and blame u. This could add a deeper character developement to him then simply, dark jedi who is held together by the darkside and wants to wipe out the jedi

I was thinking something similar. But not so much a padawan as a fellow jedi under your comand. Perhapse left behind in a war zone... He might find u responsible for that and blame u. This could add a deeper character developement to him then simply, dark jedi who is held together by the darkside and wants to wipe out the jedi

But isn't that a little too close to the story between Canderus and Jagi in the first one?

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

Let's try and bring this back on topic here....

OSW,why exactly is the idea a stretch? The two knowing each other? The MC being exiled by it? The character having a padawan? All of it? Am I warm here?

As I mentioned, it's just a gut feeling...I can't explain it...but we shall see... ;)