Bastila vs. Atris vs. Mira

Which is the most appealing character?  

252 members have voted

1. 1. Which is the most appealing character?

• Bastila
    • Atris
    • Mira

Only 6 more votes (provided no one else votes Bastila) and Atris will be ahead of Bastila. I think she will be a much better character than Bastila. I hope that you spend a considerable amount of time locating her (However, still have the Romance subplot and stuff, maybe spend 1/3 of the game looking for her) since I wouldn't just want to start the game off with her since it would be boring. It would be like starting off with Bastila. With her lightsaber, you would be able to bring down 20 sith. There would be no challenge.

Ya atris is the greatest character that you really know nothing about. I certainly hope that the character is better then Bastilla's but I think this is a little premature

\

What if her voice is a constant whine, or worse she sounds like Jennifer Tilly

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

bastilla is a very anoying, cold hearted self imposing hypocrit, who can become a warm hearted denial filed caring person for a few minutes if u work at it for a while, ofcourse then she turns dark and gets back her old attitude allong with an even larger ego. I'd say bastilla was worse then leia but this is all my opinion, I liked the bastilla character but there were an excessive amount of redundant flaws and the old forbidden romance theme is so dang over used, it shouldn't have even been around at this time

and if I may ask again where is that wallpaper/concept art that shows them both standing in a dark hallway, atris with her sabet drawn and the MSG hiding in the shadows? I have half the image (the atris part) but could never find the whole image anywhere

Bastila

Because it's the only caracter we can say we know

I'm for one don't get the arrogant ice princess thing about Bastila.

I think that if you choose the romance aproach you find out that she is sweet and caring once she let's her defences down

Like in any good performance you have to see it several times to get all that the actor wanted to comunicate about his/her caracter.

There were limitations to what Bioware wanted to do/present with this caracter do perhaps to the fact they thought that players wouldn't care enough to be worth the effort. I hope that Obsidian know better by now and that Mira and Atris are full 3-D caracters we can grow to care for.

Here is one hoping for the best.

;)

Breast thing huh....................I guess we know what is the deciding factor for you is

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I guess the breast thing to do do is sit back and wait & see how Mira & Atris turn out.....

<_< pervert, there will be no place for you in my empire!

I hope, that Atris or Mira have good personalaties, we see to much of the I'm and azkiker and I'm not going to take crap from anyone!

What if, for a change, there was a Jedi who acted like a grown up woman should, and only fought for defensive reasons. Don't get me wrong, I'm a firm supporter of the Dark Side, but that doesn't mean that all women are tomboys like Star Wars likes to suggest.

-There is no Light or Dark. There is only Power, and those to weak to seek it!

-Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

-I find no joy in taking the life of someone that finds no value in it.

-If you only get out of life what you put into it,why not just keep it all to begin with and save a whole lot of waisted time and effort?

I wonder if there will be multiple romances in this one?

Speaking of which... WHERE ARE THE MALE CHARACTERS!

-Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

-If you only get out of life what you put into it,why not just keep it all to begin with and save a whole lot of waisted time and effort?

I wonder if there will be multiple romances in this one?

Speaking of which... WHERE ARE THE MALE CHARACTERS!

You mean other than...

Atton Rand

Bao-Dur

Darth Nihilis

Darth Sion

...They're all afraid of YOU. :ph34r:

Okay sooooooooo, what does Atton Rand look like? What does Darth Nihilis look like? Bao-Dur's a zabrak and doesn't count since I'm waiting for a char to get excited about, and Darth Sion.... ewe.