Outakes and Bloopers for KOTOR2

I realise it is a little late for them to change or add anything, but here is my idea.

Many starwars games in the past hav had an outakes section. Such examples are Jedi Starfighter and Bounty Hunter. They show bascially, funny clips and bloopers from the ingame characters.

Now incorporate this into KOTOR2, imagine it.

Such as HK-47 getting a scene wrong, and then showing he really just a nice droid trying to earn his way through the universe.

Or perhaps Mira having a wardrobe malfunction

What about Revan+Bastila walking onto the set in one scence, and one trips up over their own robes.

Your thoughts

I think that if they did them they'd be unlockable end of the game items, gotten through cheat codes, or gotten whenever you watched the credits. :)

Obsidian seems relatively determined to make TSL a serious SW game. Huzzah!

Fnord.

They should have KOTOR bloppers at the end of the game, so the people who actually watch the credits get something it return.

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

sry but i think its a ridiculous idea, its a gimic they use in movies liek TOY STORY to dry and create humor but i really dont think its worth the game makers effort for the not-so-funny sequences

I agree, such things are horrible and should remain in kids films. Real bloopers are fine, especially in Jackie Chan films, but when in CG films and games it is just childish and lame, it spoils it, especially if its not a comedy.