ABC Miniseries....The Lost

Child of Flame

Goram it I missed the first twenty minutes on the phone with my mom. Now the next twenty trying to install this stoopid router. Thank god for satelitte feeds... :nuke:

Is this episode five or six?

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Well I finally made it through the episode uninterrupted. I totally think Jin knows fluent english. And how many sets of legs went through the jungle? The camera kept shifting so much... :-

And I liked the Jin/Sun storyline. She's quite the looker.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

They REALLY need to get better CG for those boars

I agree, weak episode. There has been to many of these "stuff happens, but nothing really happens"

and where the **** in that dinosaur/nano/"it" nowadays. Whens the last time that ran through the jungle?

I didnt think it was a CG boar, we see so little it could have been a guy with some furry stuff.

Maybe the Invisosaur got badly injured when they grenaded it... or maybe they just are too busy eating Dharma supplies and looking wistfully out to sea and they aren't encroaching on its territory.

Does nobody live in the grotto anymore? Why are they making a romance between sawyer and fightgirl so obvious? Is Said al on his own at the bunker - everyone else who knows about it just seems to be walking about .

Flashbacks are nice when they reveal important turning points in the survivors lives like when

Locke jumps off one of the box company buildings

but the story of Jin and Sun's first meeting is tame.

Oh yeah, try not to read the spoilerm it may not be true but resist it with all your will power.

Edited by Surreptishus

I know who dies :blink:

And unless they make it a key plot point I think Lost has finally become lost...

I've seen that lots of lost info turns out to be wrong.

EDIT: I know it's not the new girl, kate, saywer, or jack. Just because of all the talk of the love triangle that will pop up.

If it's Locke.............

Edited by kumquatq3

No way , locke can't die before we find out how the hell he can walk again.I think the writers are lost already :blink: yeah someone will die in a cheap shot to maximise ratings or november sweeps. <_<

I'm hoping all this slow crap is just build up to the first big plot point of the season. So far the pacing has been all wrong

crap, can't figure out how to do spoilers.

I don't think the info is wrong... and the previews implied someone will die...

like I said, they better have a good reason (or exceptional plot point) or my intrest in the show will drop considerablly.

Edited by Darque

Im guessing its the very last blonde gal who was with the 'tail section' crew. She was very last one shown when they were ominously telling us 'one of these people will DIE'.

As long as its not Locke or Sawyer

Speaking of Sawyer -- do you think we'll ever learn his real name? or did we already and I missed it? You all are much more observant than I.

As capable of inconvenience, and of some damage and debt to those that would act against my interests, I cannot f*^ng argue with dangerous.

I read that

shannon

was up next too. I suppose it makes sense due to that almost pointlessness of that character but bear in mind an ep is coming up about that person's past. My gripe with it is

if she dies then wtf was the point of the pseudo incestuous step siblings?

If it is that last blonde girl from the tail section to die (i thought the same thing too Sereyna) that would be oh so cheap and lame - but i guess it wouldnt matter so long as there is a big payoff, which is due.

I don't think sawyer's name was ever revealed... unless in the episode where kate reads the letter.

Edited by Surreptishus

Does anyone else hope Michael is the one who dies? Running around the forest shouting like an idiot, then BAM. We have that cool new black guy to keep the quota up. Though I think he just might be one of those guys thats just too cool to survive. Like the guy with the falcon in King Arthur.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

I don't think Michael will die because he's got the son storyline going. Even Shannon has a big storyline going with the dog and her visions. Plus if she died, the story of her and Boone would be a dead end, and I think they'll still use that.

It has to be someone who's already wrapped storylines up, or hasn't really got involved yet. It could be Sawyer. He's already played hi story out, and he is shot already. My money is on that new chick who we know nothing about.

1. Shannon isn't nearly is unthinkable as you seem to think. It wouldn't surprise me if she wanted to focus on her movie roles.

2. I KNOW it isn't saywer. This season will partially focus on the love triangle(s) between Kate, Jack, Saywer, and the new "girl fight" girl.