Returning Characters

It has been stated that there will be returning characters as NPCs.

Note the plural. Is this a good or a very bad thing? Who would be worst coming back as an NPC in the party (we've all had discussions on who would be best)?

People I would like least to come back (they have already had had intricate sidequests. They would either be pathetic or steal the show, neither of which is good).

Carth Bastila

People Who Shouldn't Come Back, but it wouldn't be a catastrophe (they've already had their moments in the first game and could be ruined in the second).

HK Jolee

People who could come back, just are risky

Canderous Juhani Zalbaar Mission

People Who are fine coming back

T3

What do you think?

Actually, Almost none should come back. Say I killed Bastila, then she came back in K2, I would be really POed. I don't know how drastic the storyline will change from what you say in the beginning, but it would be a risk.

Actually, Almost none should come back. Say I killed Bastila, then she came back in K2, I would be really POed. I don't know how drastic the storyline will change from what you say in the beginning, but it would be a risk.

Really wouldn't be that big of risk,a number of characters would be answered by what path you choose Revan to have taken. Going to depend on how in depth they make those conversations at the start.

exactly... any character that you had the option to kill in the first game shouldn't, and most likely won't, be making an appearance in TSL. However... I am willing to bet my ass on the fact that Carth will be returning... simply b/c he runs away on the hidden planet when you are on the dark side. This was done intentionally so that we know he is still alive. Also, b/c we will be visiting his home world in this game, there is just further proof that he'll be back.

Well you have a point, but many more people using your terminology will be POed if she does not, especially if there some lame excuse for having her dead.

As I said before memorable apearences in few key places wont hurt, those who choose that they killed everybody first time around can live without...

exactly... any character that you had the option to kill in the first game shouldn't, and most likely won't, be making an appearance in TSL. However... I am willing to bet my ass on the fact that Carth will be returning... simply b/c he runs away on the hidden planet when you are on the dark side. This was done intentionally so that we know he is still alive. Also, b/c we will be visiting his home world in this game, there is just further proof that he'll be back.

Carth can be killed as a Darkside Female character if you play out the romance option.

And the following characters-Jolee,Juhani,Zal,and Mission-all die only if Revan walks the dark path in the game. So if you choose at the start of Sith Lords that Revan walked the light path why could they not at least make a cameo in the game?

Bas/Carth are a little harder to work around but still possible. Simply by having the right question at the start of the game could allow them to be in the game with a cameo at least.

If that be the case, then there would not be a need to ask the player about choices they made in KOTOR1. There were strong hints already that those choices are beyond just LS or DS. The only possible reason for it is to see what happened to other characters.