[RUMOR] Info on new TSL Character

Maybe there is no main boss.

That better be a joke. Unless there are main bosses that you fight at the same time. Nevermind that last part. It's SW. There's a main boss.

I think we'll get a bunch of Vaders, but I think we'll see a "emperor" pulling the strings some where in the game, if you will.

Darth Sion isn't the masked guy you've seen in all the artwork. ;) But you have seen him somewhere...

I can neither confirm nor deny the rumor though due to lack of actually knowing myself. :p

-Akari

Then he must be the grey skined shirtless Sith in the movie on the lucasarts sight.

I didn't think it could be the masked Sith as in the painting he has a very healthy looking arm.

If Darth Sion is the leader of the Sith Assassins,

then is Darth ..... the leader of the Sith Marauders,

and Darth ...... the leader of the Sith Lords?

Everyone knows Science Fiction is really cool. You know what PoE really needs? Spaceships! There isn't any game that wouldn't be improved by a space combat minigame. Adding one to PoE would send sales skyrocketing, and ensure the game was remembered for all time!!!!!

Maybe years ago when your player character fought in the Mandalorian War you also had an apprentice....this apprentice being Darth Sion. Which will go well with the master/apprentice thingy. Maybe this is the twist or something and maybe you'll be able to bring him back to the Lightside or something to that nature.

Yes it sounds crappy but its only speculation and all speculation is crappy cause it isn't true.

Maybe Sion's fall is why you were banished?

Just that he would obviously have the most direct and active role of any of the Sith Lords. Who are the Sith going to send to stop the Jedi they believe is the only one that can stop them?

Sounds more like the work of an underling though. A leader of the Sith Assassins, who takes his orders from a Sith Lord.

I would think that Sion would be like the leader of some Navy SEAL team or something coming after you.

Darth Sion isn't the masked guy you've seen in all the artwork. :) But you have seen him somewhere...

I can neither confirm nor deny the rumor though due to lack of actually knowing myself.  :p

-Akari

What do you mean you don't know? Aren't you working on the game or are you just smoking Feargus' stash of medicinal weed? ;)

He is a programmer, not a designer.

You should put Akari back in the kennel before he gives everything away, or at the very least, unleash Avellone to release disinformation to confuse us.

I'm protected from giving away too much away by a healthy Sphere of Ignorance, level 5. They say it's for my own good. <_<

-Akari

Guest Michael Chu
I'm half surprised that Avellone doesn't just give you guys a few false story documents.

Oh... crap... :o

Every member of the KOTOR 2 team will find a huge stack of paperwork with "information" about the game.

Odd thing is, often the information contradicts previously stated information, so no one really knows what the heck is going on.

In the end, they'll probably just put the plot points together by pulling them out of a hat :o

Just that he would obviously have the most direct and active role of any of the Sith Lords. Who are the Sith going to send to stop the Jedi they believe is the only one that can stop them?

Sounds more like the work of an underling though. A leader of the Sith Assassins, who takes his orders from a Sith Lord.

I would think that Sion would be like the leader of some Navy SEAL team or something coming after you.

Okae let's see. Jedi Order eradicated? Check.

Outer Rim secure? Check.

Inner Worlds ripe for conquest? Check.

Only Jedi that can stop us is dead? UH whooops. Missed one. Who should we send to handle the only one capable of keeping us from galactic domination?

I think Bob just finished his Sith Assassin training. OH yeah send him. This will be a good practice mission for him. ;)

I don't know about you but I'd send Sion.

As for Sion's level of power he doesn't sound like just some captain or commander. He holds his body together through hate and force power alone? Im guessing he's an equal to the other Sith Lords or almost an equal. I have to believe the leader of an entire sect of Sith Assassins is more than a little bit of a badass. ;)

As for Sion's level of power he doesn't sound like just some captain or commander. He holds his body together through hate and force power alone? Im guessing he's an equal to the other Sith Lords or almost an equal. I have to believe the leader of an entire sect of Sith Assassins is more than a little bit of a badass. ;)

I didn't say that they wouldn't send Sion.

It says he is the leader of the Sith Assassins. That's why I think he'd be the head guy for the group of Sith Assassins.

And besides, how can he be the main boss if someone else sends him after you.

I would consider him to be more in line with Darth Maul or something.

I didn't say that they wouldn't send Sion.

It says he is the leader of the Sith Assassins. That's why I think he'd be the head guy for the group of Sith Assassins.

And besides, how can he be the main boss if someone else sends him after you.

I would consider him to be more in line with Darth Maul or something.

That's fine. Akari did just say he wasn't the main boss. I was just pointing out I think Sion is far more than an underling as you said and much more than a navy seal commander. He is probably right below most Sith Lords If not actually one. I didn't get a sense he was ORDERED by the higher ups to eradicate the Jedi but rather that was the job that fell to him due to his and his followers... abilities.

Well...that's the difference between us then ;)

Seems like he heads up a badass group of Sith Jedi to me ;)

More like Darth Bandon, but since this has become just a matter of opinion I will concede that he could be one of the main bosses....I just don't think there is any indication that he would be.

I'm looking forward to this villain, but .... what an awful name. Why give a strongly suggestive (!) name to a Star Wars character who probably won't have anything to do with any such connotation. What's this, the anti-Christ of Star Wars? It's just funny.

Zwangvolle Plage!

M

Hmm, if you look around, you may find that Darth Sion is actually "old news", so to speak, as you can read at GameBanshee's coverage of E3 04:

"One final tidbit of information that I thought was interesting is that you will be ultimately battling against a Sith known as Darth Sion - at least that's what the scrolling entry text claimed when the Xbox was "accidentally" reset =). Mike wouldn't comment on any specifics about the entry text, including Darth Sion, so we'll just have to wait to find out more. "

Still if TheForce.Net had that information Tyrell provided us with up just recently, then it may be a stronger proof of that this information is real...

Despite the fact that many people who've played KOTOR has a negative view on it, I'm still very optimistic about the Februari release and can't wait to get my paws on the game :D

If the infomation is accurate one has to wonder about the identity of "Darth Sugerplum". Maybe Government Isn't the only ship that leeks from the top.

Everyone knows Science Fiction is really cool. You know what PoE really needs? Spaceships! There isn't any game that wouldn't be improved by a space combat minigame. Adding one to PoE would send sales skyrocketing, and ensure the game was remembered for all time!!!!!