New Pic on LA site

lowiej

Thanks for info dude.

I think that she may become dead.

These guys look like some arab commando in my opinion (Jazzhira Gang? Lol)

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

3998 years before ANH Master Arca established light side dynasty on Onderon that prevailed to Luke Skywalker times. So why would light side queen fight with PC?

Oh well, maybe just devs screwed EU again.

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

i just checked the trailor she does fight with you, and i only know the films and some games i dont even no wat the EU is, i like star wars but not that much, but other peeps hav mentioned the queen of onderon and the way akari spoke their is a queen

ok, i have seen those guys (the other two soldiers with swords) fighting alongside the sith in the trailer and several screenshots. my guess is that they are renegade troops who have sided with the sith and either the queen of onderon has been turned to DS or she is just someone in the Onderon govt who is unhappy w/ the queen. also, this could be a dev trick...

if you watch the trailor its a bout 3/4 in, if you pause it you can use the arrow keys to change the screens and make it go fast or slower and its possible to get it in the perfect place to prove she fights with you.

@ sithrebel

i tried to get a screenshot too but when the page moved the pic would aswell.