Better lightside ending please.

Still....all that got rid of was the celebrations at the end....it still seemed like a pretty happy ending.

It was happy, but with a twinge of sadness. Luke has saved his farther's soul but not his life. Han had got the girl, but Luke had the lonely job of rebuilding the jedi ahead of him.

Much more complex than ep IV.

Ep I had Qui-Gon's funeral and the reminder of the Sith to leven the party atmosphere.

Everyone knows Science Fiction is really cool. You know what PoE really needs? Spaceships! There isn't any game that wouldn't be improved by a space combat minigame. Adding one to PoE would send sales skyrocketing, and ensure the game was remembered for all time!!!!!

Episode IV had Vader escaping.

But it makes sense, since Lucas couldn't leave the story wide open for a sequel because he didn't know that there would be one.

True

Everyone knows Science Fiction is really cool. You know what PoE really needs? Spaceships! There isn't any game that wouldn't be improved by a space combat minigame. Adding one to PoE would send sales skyrocketing, and ensure the game was remembered for all time!!!!!

Lightside ending was pathetic. I felt like total moron. So much work and all I saw was that sucker Vandar

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

Lightside ending was pathetic. I felt like total moron. So much work and all I saw was that sucker Vandar

PC: I SAVED THE FREAKING UNIVERSE FROM CERTAIN DOOM YOU ARSE!

Vandar: yay everybody clap! woo hoo! what'd you expect, a cookie?

Word economics

To express my vast wisdom

I speak in haiku's.

Episode V had the best ending hands down. There were so many questions, and so many problems. But Luke and Leia look out hopefully despite the dark cloud cast out over them.

Optimists and Pessimists both rejoiced.

I actually enjoyed Ep II for the most part. The 'love' scenes with Anakin and Padme are the only blemish on it really. Besides, Episode II served its main point in the last half hour, when Yoda pulled a lightsaber. :D Pretty funny seeing it was the same size as the ones the little kids were using in the training room, earlier in the movie :)

Although, looking at the deleted scenes included even on the videotape version... I would have wanted at least one of those reworked and left in. If not a couple of them. Mostly the early dart investigation with the droids, and a reworked version of the scene where Obi-Wan leaves Coruscant to find Kamino. Yes, the discussion needed to be at a different spot, and with Yoda. But it wasted a lot of nice FX of the launch platform sliding out from the Jedi temple, and the ship docking with its hyperspace ring and leaving.

Also, some of the deleted pieces of Ani/Padme are better than a lot of the the ones that were kept in <_< Especially the one where her parents give her crap about bringing a boyfriend home. :D

I enjoyed most of Episode 2. It was quite an improvement over Episode 1. If only it had a better title.

Yeah the clones don't really play a big role in the story till the end, it should have been called "Jedi in Love" :rolleyes:

iceman1731.jpg