Sith'Ari

rika

The Sith'ari was a perfect being who would rise to power and bring balance to the Force. According to prophecy, the Sith'ari would rise up and destroy the Sith, but in the process would return to lead the Sith and make them stronger than ever before

I was thinking about this the other day. At first I thought the prophecy referred to Revan but now with Kotor 2 I thought maybe it could be the other Sith Lords? Or maybe your PC character :o

What does everyone else think?

Hahaha Ravan yeah. Maybe you've heard about Anakin Skywalker?

Revan was a dumbass who didn't even know who he really is. He's one of the weakest dark lords ever. Do you really think that Palpatine or Vader would let jedi council to brainwash them? Not to mention that Anakin survived fall into molten lava without any help and stupid Revan almost passed away only becouse Malak stroke his bridge (and Bastila saved him). And there is Exar Kun who was as powerful as Vader and it took 20 000 Jedi to destroy him...Exar Kun was able to erase entire star systems with his magic - something that idiotic Malak&Revan couldn't do.

I really have big dislike toward KOTOR -only fans. These guys don't have any knowledge about Star Wars, Dark Side or Sith History and all they know is what they learned from KOTOR.

Girl read Dark Side Sourcebook, Jedi Academy Trilogy, Power of the Jedi, Tales of the Jedi and other sith-related things and you will then know that Revan is no one.

How could he be a sithari if he was such a looser? Anakin Skywalker is probably a sithari- he was created by pure force and exterminated all jedi order by himself. Cheers

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

Revan was a dumbass who didn't even know who he really is. He's one of the weakest dark lords ever. Do you really think that Palpatine or Vader would let jedi council to brainwash them? Not to mention that Anakin survived fall into molten lava without any help and stupid Revan almost passed away only becouse Malak stroke his bridge (and Bastila saved him). And there is Exar Kun who was as powerful as Vader and it took 20 000 Jedi to destroy him...Exar Kun was able to erase entire star systems with his magic - something that idiotic Malak&Revan couldn't do.

I really have big dislike toward KOTOR -only fans. These guys don't have any knowledge about Star Wars, Dark Side or Sith History and all they know is what they learned from KOTOR.

Girl read Dark Side Sourcebook, Jedi Academy Trilogy, Power of the Jedi, Tales of the Jedi and other sith-related things and you will then know that Revan is no one.

How could he be a sithari if he was such a looser? Anakin Skywalker is probably a sithari- he was created by pure force and exterminated all jedi order by himself. Cheers

Oh...sorry then. :o I do admit I only know Star Wars from the movies and the game. So I guess I'll keep quiet when true fans are talking.

Listen I didn't want to be rude. SORRY. But I'm a star wars geek and we aren't normal people (as all who know us can tell)!

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

SOCRATES:

Listen I didn't want to be rude. SORRY. But I'm a star wars geek and we aren't normal people (as all who know us can tell)!

'Tis okay. I'm just came home from a stressful day at work so I probably read it the wrong way.

Anyway, next time I ask a stupid question or post just blink once, and twice for really stupid :o

Revan was a dumbass who didn't even know who he really is. He's one of the weakest dark lords ever. Do you really think that Palpatine or Vader would let jedi council to brainwash them?

She/he got her brain fried from the salvo that Malak fired, all the council did was to rebuild it with some jedi mojo. And hell, Palpatine got ambushed from behind and thrown into a maintenance shaft.. hows that for the most powerful Sith in the galaxy?

Now the EU is a place where jedi can explode suns at will and rearrange the comsos but these are all works of overimaginative paperback writers competing on who gets to write about the most powerful dude in the galaxy.

IF that had happened to Tolkiens creations, we'd have weird people claiming Gandalf could fire ICBMs from his nostrils...

It just aint right, damnit!

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Yeah sure but Palpatine had clones and reborn very quickly. I'm not going to discuss. It is obvious to anyone who knows SW that there were far more powerful force-users than some "Revan" who is genderless,raceless and faceless dumbass

and in fact our avatar only not a real hero. You can't compare third-quality character from some game that people will forget in next few years with real dark lords from books,movies and comics. Revan&Malak were amateurs. Loosers relied on star forge junk while Palpatine (aside of having death stars) was able to unleash energies on cosmic scale (dark empire) . The power of a Dark Lord is measured not by a stupid look (but i'm sure that Revan&Malak would win in such contest cause they look insane in their robes) but by an ability to concentrate dark side and transform it into energy that you can use to create magic or powerful illusions and spells. Naga Sadow blinded all jedi during coruscant siege with his illusions of unbeatable armies and later used the same magic to destroy Denari Nova system. Exar Kun frozen thousands of jedi masters and senators in galactic senate when he came to free Ulic. And so on. Generally Sith Lords have total control over the forces of nature. Being cruel and grotesque means nothing. Malak was weak and so was Revan. They maybe were weekend villains to entertain gamers but Vader would kill them with bare hands and so would Exar Kun and Palpatine.

HERMOCRATES:

SOCRATES:

Now the EU is a place where jedi can explode suns at will and rearrange the comsos but these are all works of overimaginative paperback writers competing on who gets to write about the most powerful dude in the galaxy.

IF that had happened to Tolkiens creations, we'd have weird people claiming Gandalf could fire ICBMs from his nostrils...

B) :p

"Jedi poodoo!" - some displeased Dug

S.L.J. said he has already filmed his death scene and was visibly happy that he

no no. Kaftan Barlast is right. stories about freezing 1000 of jedi and exploding stars... a bit of an exegeration if you ask me. besides how do you want to put something like that into a game? you can't compare Revan or Malak to Exar Kun or someone like him. they do not play by the same rules.

and if Palpatine was so strong how could he have been so easily destroyed by Vader who himself had been so lightly confinced to return to the light side by Luck?(who again couldn't have been so strong on account of him having troubel with a stormtrooper on a speeder some hours earlier)

I agree with him. But if the Sith'ari is so strong how come he was saved by a second hand jedi knight like Bastila?

Also this maybe a bit off topic but if somebody knows nothing about SW and reads one of Nur's posts, they'll come out of it with 50% more knowledge than before.

Evolutionary Development

EU comics = brain tear.

:)

You have no idea what you are talking about fool. KOTOR would have never been created if not EU comics that fascinated Mike Gallo. He could set this game in Skywalker times but thanks to all that Exar Kun stuff you have such fine game.

Freezing 1000 jedi is quite possible if you have big number of midichlorians and Exar had est. 27000 midichlorians.

So don't babble that EU that or EU those. Thanks to EU you have this game and besides I consider EU heroes like ExarKun, Corran Horn or Kyle Katarn as interesting as movie characters. There are many stupid things in the movies and many stupid things in EU but there are also brilliant ideas.

Besides an idea that one snotty girl can affect entire armies and battlefleets can be viewed as foolish as an idea that Dark Lord Exar can freeze the entire galactic senate.

Personally I rate such ideas very high cause they are changing Star Wars into such

magical and fascinating place. And if you don't like it GET LOST

Also this maybe a bit off topic but if somebody knows nothing about SW and reads one of Nur's posts, they'll come out of it with 50% more knowledge than before.

Heh thanks for support pal. :)

HERMOCRATES:

SOCRATES:

Besides an idea that one snotty girl can affect entire armies and battlefleets can be viewed as foolish as an idea that Dark Lord Exar can freeze the entire galactic senate.

I assume this snotty girl u is talking bout is Bastila.

Dont forget that Battle Meditation is a rare and powerful force power. It also requires great concentration. By the time of the first movie (Episode 1) the knowledge for Battle Meditation appears to hav been lost.

Besides, it is a computer game, it doesnt hav to make total sense, does it?

Not everything in the starwars universe needs to make sense, just enjoy the ride i say

That's becouse I like all such ideas-idea that young teenage girl that loves flowers can change course of battle is brilliant, just like Exar's ultra-powerful and semi-good magic.

Without them Star Wars would be just next Star Trek.

And yeah this is a game only but a game set in Star Wars and comprising a big part of EU. So it must be EU correct and accept it.

HERMOCRATES:

SOCRATES:

"Revan was a dumbass who didn't even know who he really is. He's one of the weakest dark lords ever. Do you really think that Palpatine or Vader would let jedi council to brainwash them?"

Vader was never captured by the Jedi..He couldnt have...There werent any stupid enough to try....Palpatine stayed hidden the entire SW trilogy....He let all his apprentices handle the work

Revan was a dumbass who didn't even know who he really is. He's one of the weakest dark lords ever. Do you really think that Palpatine or Vader would let jedi council to brainwash them?"

Lets not forget it Revan was captured because Malak fired on his masters ship and Revan was badly injured. The jedi would only hav been able to alter Revans mind if his previous one almost wiped out, which it was.

Tut Tut Nur Ab. You need not be so abrasive in your opinions.

People just have different ways on looking at the SW world.

Personally I think the all the confusion stems from the discrepancies from the movies and EU.

You never really see Vader or Palpy unleash massive force storms or destroy entire suns in the movies, it would probably act as an overkill if moviegoers actually did witness such titanic events on the silverscreen.

Novels and comics are different because they let you use your imagination more and as such the destruction of suns and the the awesome force storms are so much more acceptable. Plus comics and novels have room for more elaboration and plots and twists and turns and inklings into the potential powers of both Jedi and Sith.

Its all good for me.

Personally I think Lucas underplayed the abilites of the Jedi in the prequels. Especially the massive battle on Geonosis. I mean the Jedi who fought there didn't fight like the Jedi I imagined.

Jedi are linked through the force right? Then the should have acted as a whole instead of each individual Jedi hacking away at battle droids.

Here's how I imagined it :

After Mace Windu avoids the flamethrow attack by Jango Fett and drops down onto the Arena Floor all the while masterfully deflecting any blaster bolts aimed at him, he quickly gestures to the other Jedi, calling to them and rallying them through the Force.

The other Jedi, instead of brandishing their lightsabers and separating to fight individual targets(which is suicidal if flanked, which they were, not to mention highly inefficient), rally towards Master Windu centering on him in the arena. The Jedi rush through the initial wave of battle droids towards Master Windu quickening their paces through the force, striking down droids as they pass and covering each other's flanks and rear. Such is their speed that most of the droid's fire end up hitting other droids deployed to their left and right. The Jedi's precision, speed and mastery of the force makes the audience squirm in their seats and we are treated to a great overview shot of the Jedi emerging and rushing to the center of the arena, lightsaber and force trails from speed enhancements leaving a faint illuminating path behind them.

The shot pans down from above and centers once again on Master Windu joined by Obi Wan and Anakin, as the other Jedi take flanking positions near them not letting a single blaster bolt through, their flanks secured by other Jedi working in perfect cohesion through the Force. Master Windu looks over to Master Kenobi and says, "This is where our lightsaber formations come into play." Obi-Wan smiles as he sees Master Windu's formation within his mind. We see all the other Jedi nodding their heads as they slowly and purposefully give ground to the droid army. We can see a light blue glow surround the Jedi striketeam as they continue to concentrate on the Force, their individual powers strenghtened as the force amplifies through them.

More and more battle droids surround the Jedi, their relentless salvo seemingly driving the Jedi back. The Trade Federation Viceroy looks on in triumph, but Dooku seems ill at ease.

All of the sudden the center of the Jedi formation explodes in a bright blue light and Jedi stream out in many directions. From above we can see that the formation resembles a five pointed star, the Jedi using Force speed to cut a swath through the battle droid formations, pivot and travel back towards the center where Master Windu has formed the heart of the formation, a simple circle, at once providing flanking cover for returning jedi and as well obscuring the movements within the center where the Jedi regroup and charge back out at slighty different angles all the while keeping the formation intact.

The droids are in disarray, they cannot move with the precision of the Jedi and more droids are destroyed by their own crossfire than by the end of a lightsaber.

Soon nothing is left but smoldering droid parts as the Jedi slowly revolve their masterful formation. The Trade Federation Viceroy looks on in disbelief, and Dooku has a grudging respect in his eyes.

The battle is soon over and the Jedi quickly take defensive positions around Master Windu, not even looking tired, for the force flows through them. Dooku addresses Windu, "Very Impressive old friend. I believed that ultimate strength lies within the individual, but today you have proven me wrong."

To which Windu answers, "You're wrong about a great many things friend."

Dooku quickly departs from the scene muttering, 'Impressive, but futile against an entire army!"

The Jedi quickly rush outside in pursuit where they encounter the endless waves of droids. The Jedi muster a defense quickly forming into a half moon formation ideal for defense. ObiWan yells, "We can't win against an entire army!" Anakin answers and he looks to the sky, "Wrong again Master! Look!"

And then Yoda lands with the clone army and the movie pretty much plays out the same.

Sorry for the off topic and long post...

I've been discontent with that part in the movie ever since I saw it. Now I have it off me chest.

Happy waiting!

The Sith'ari was a perfect being who would rise to power and bring balance to the Force. According to prophecy, the Sith'ari would rise up and destroy the Sith, but in the process would return to lead the Sith and make them stronger than ever before

This is not the Anakin Skywalker "Chosen One" prophesy.

Listen to the words. "a perfect being who would rise to power and bring balance to the Force" That doesn't sound like Anakin.

Not to mention "balance" doesn't mean the same thing to the Sith and the Jedi.

"but in the process would RETURN to lead the Sith and make the stronger" This doesn't sound like Anakin either.

Come on guys. Lots of other people in here have already figured this out. THIS PROPHESY IS ABOUT DARTH REVAN

Revan rose to power.

Revan destroyed all of the Sith and(if you played the Darkside game) did return to the Dark Side to lead the Sith and make them stronger.

Anakin has zero to do with this. Why would the developers throw the Chosen One prophesy in the game? There was no need.

All those things that Nur Ab Sal and Azur describe sound really good but blaiming someone not to put it all into a game or film is wrong because at least at the moment you can't! it is to much to explain (problem with the consumer) and come to that to hard to implement or to act .(technical problem)