The New Force Powers

For Destroy Droid I just used Jolee.

But he is not there for that final battle with the SF droids.

Oh that. I just ignored the droids and destroyed all the generators.

last time i played i ignored both and went for the door.

I usually go for the door too but i enjoy using destroy droid and reprogramming them to fight for me. ;)

can you use the bash for that door or something...

whistling.gif

manthing2.jpg

i didn't know that

darn it i wasted a lot of time then doh

If u have the security skill u can also pick the lock as well.

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

what the heck did that mean

Absolutely nothing pertaining to the topic that's for sure.

I think he was suggesting you could knock as well! ;)

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

*knocks on wood*  Ok back to the topic... what exactly does the Battle Meditation do?  It 'seems' to do nothing because the PC was still getting his butt whooped after activating it.

The whole video was dodged. None of the powers did anything/were used correctly.

except,maybe force crush.though a more impressive display is in one of the screen shots released before.

*knocks on wood*  Ok back to the topic... what exactly does the Battle Meditation do?  It 'seems' to do nothing because the PC was still getting his butt whooped after activating it.

The whole video was dodged. None of the powers did anything/were used correctly.

except,maybe force crush.though a more impressive display is in one of the screen shots released before.

I love the 'quiver' just before the *crunch*! icon_evillol.gif

manthing2.jpg

this what it is supposed to do btw:

''Battle Meditation is a rare and powerful skill that allows a Jedi to influence the outcome of even a large battle. The Jedi develops an image of the battle in their mind and projects it to both sides of the conflict, inspiring their own troops while demoralizing the enemy. Used in both small skirmishes and larger conflicts, Battle Meditation can turn the tide when needed most.''

as hard as i looked,i didnt see this happening in the new video. <_<

;)

;)

[diabolical plan] Now all we need is a Selkath...[/diabolical plan]

manthing2.jpg

;)

[diabolical plan] Now all we need is a Selkath...[/diabolical plan]

:lol:

my two cents: darn im broke ok my 0 cents:

the jedi lightside powers are more for defensive or passive capabilities

such as protect, heal, stasis field, force immunity. Where as the darkside involves twisted forms in order to injure or kill opponents. True i do believe the light side should have a special offensive of their own such as a deflect option so they could redirect a dark attack to an enemy or something.

But when i look at the force powers i ignore all the darkside light side stuff cause technically its how you use the powers that matters each can be used for good or bad. I guees the devs think the same way because in kotor 1 your force powers didnt affect your light side gameplay (eg you didnt have to be dark to get lightning or choke, and if you had them no one criticised you like "oh no thats going to lead you to the dark side like jedi acadamey).

But when i look at the force powers i ignore all the darkside light side stuff cause technically its how you use the powers that matters each can be used for good or bad. I guees the devs think the same way because in kotor 1 your force powers didnt affect your light side gameplay (eg you didnt have to be dark to get lightning or choke, and if you had them no one criticised you like "oh no thats going to lead you to the dark side like jedi acadamey).

Yes, it's how you use the powers that counts!

Though sadly, Light Side powers are grossly underpowered. But I think Jedi compensate for that by travelling in pairs or groups. In the new movie triology, the two times we see the LS characters go against the Sith Lords, they went in pairs.

It would be cool if LS powers could be force gravity or repulsion that either makes your enemy hit the ground like a bag of cement (making them lose massive vitality points) or as someone else said, repels force attacks back to the attacker.

Yeah they travel in pairs because they will most likely die going up against someone who's sole purpose is to use the force to kill others...THis coming from someone who plays DS in KOTOR 1 98% of the time...

Agreement coming from someone who plays DS in KotOR 1 99.9% of the time, I couldn't really gey away with LS, I always ended up bullying cash from someone ;) And LS was a little gay IMO, like little jedi fairies ;):p