Alien Characters

What species should the Alien NPCs be?  

103 members have voted

1. 1. What species should the Alien NPCs be?

• Mon Calamari
    • Twi'lek
    • Wookiee
    • Bothan
    • Cathar
    • Aqualish
    • Rodian
    • Zabrak
    • Sullstan
    • Whatever the heck Yoda is!

Actually, yes, they did...you see, you killed off the wookies, not the wookiees. Chewbacca, Zaalbar, and Bacca are all wookiees, not wookies, got me? It's funny how a spelling error kept you from killing off one of your most hated races, don't you think? I'm glad that's all said and done, now let us get back on topic... ;)

Actually, yes, they did...you see, you killed off the wookies, not the wookiees. Chewbacca, Zaalbar, and Bacca are all wookiees, not wookies, got me? It's funny how a spelling error kept you from killing off one of your most hated races, don't you think? I'm glad that's all said and done, now let us get back on topic... :lol:

Smart***

iceman1731.jpg

::hands icebox a copy of Hardware Wars::

Hardware Wars was the very first Star Wars parody/fan-film. It was made in 1977 while Star Wars was still in the theatre, by Jeffery Foss of 20th Century Foss Productions. I think it had a budget of a couple hundred dollars.

It really is priceless.

::hands icebox a copy of Hardware Wars::

Hardware Wars was the very first Star Wars parody/fan-film. It was made in 1977 while Star Wars was still in the theatre, by Jeffery Foss of 20th Century Foss Productions. I think it had a budget of a couple hundred dollars.

It really is priceless.

Never heard of it.

iceman1731.jpg