KOTOR II Characters

Yes, it would be funny if he acquired some of HK's more homicidal tendencies...

Maybe HK-47 was destroyed, but managed to download his personality matrix into T3? Now T3 has a split personality....

By the way has it been stated anyware that the PC arrived on Pergarus on the Ebon Hawk?

Everyone knows Science Fiction is really cool. You know what PoE really needs? Spaceships! There isn't any game that wouldn't be improved by a space combat minigame. Adding one to PoE would send sales skyrocketing, and ensure the game was remembered for all time!!!!!

By the way has it been stated anyware that the PC arrived on Pergarus on the Ebon Hawk?

I believe so. You've been trapped there by Sith or something.

I just thought that if the PC was not in possesion of the Hawk at the start of the game it might have arrived there to deliver HK-47, who has been programed by Revan to hunt down the PC and is responsible for reprograming the Pergarus droids.

Everyone knows Science Fiction is really cool. You know what PoE really needs? Spaceships! There isn't any game that wouldn't be improved by a space combat minigame. Adding one to PoE would send sales skyrocketing, and ensure the game was remembered for all time!!!!!

Well, if I'm not mistaken, you start out with the Ebon Hawk and possibly T3 (maybe Revan dumped the Ebon Hawk and left T3 on board because he's so worthless), and then you pick up Kreia and Atton Rand on Peragus.

I know... Mira is Carth's wife ...

WITH AMNESIA!!!! :rolleyes::blink:

"You shall not pass!"

Well, if I'm not mistaken, you start out with the Ebon Hawk and possibly T3 (maybe Revan dumped the Ebon Hawk and left T3 on board because he's so worthless), and then you pick up Kreia and Atton Rand on Peragus.

I know... Mira is Carth's wife ...

WITH AMNESIA!!!! :rolleyes::blink:

I wich case, maybe you are the assassin, hunting Kreia on the orders of Revan.

I still reckon HK-47 will be hunting you, and you will have to destroy him.

If you want him in your party you will have to rebuild and reprogram him.

I think there will be quests requiring stealth. They said already somewhere that you will have to use all abilities of your party at some point. I think something like the Leviathan rescue in KOTOR1. You would have to use one of your members to sneak somewhere.