TeamXbox Interview with Producer and Lead Designer

Well, we can't reveal too much about the plot, but we can say that there is an all new story, with new characters and villains, and new locations to explore. We'll draw heavily from KOTOR I for inspiration, and there will be cameos, some large and some small, from characters from the first game.

:) to :) to B)

We added a few features that we thought would be useful in combat, like the ability to switch weapons on the fly in combat. This is done through a second slot of weapon set ups on the Equip screen in the pause menus. It will allow the player to set up a ranged and melee weapon so they can switch them, or it will give them the ability to put a special weapon in there, like something that's good against droids, that they can switch to in the right situation.

B) :) B)

The only character that we've discussed at this point is T3. Beyond that you're going to have to wait!

What about HK? :)

Force crush is an evil, offensive Force power that will inflict massive damage on a single target. There are also powers like Battle Meditation which will affect members of the party and enemies that are near them.

*Evil laugh*

We're one year in and everything is progressing nicely. There's a lot of work left to do, but most of the game is there and you can at least run around and check out every area of the game.

:):):):):) out of 5...

i like the new screens.

I really like this quote:

"Mike Gallo: I think that there's a great opportunity with the KOTOR franchise. It's a largely unexplored part of the greatest license ever, and it has more freedom than any other time period within that license. We're working on The Sith Lords to make it a great experience for the player, and I think that any future sequels will naturally fall out of that. If I had it my way, I'd be involved in the KOTOR franchise for a long time to come!"

i like the new screens.

"Mike Gallo: I think that there's a great opportunity with the KOTOR franchise. It's a largely unexplored part of the greatest license ever, and it has more freedom than any other time period within that license. We're working on The Sith Lords to make it a great experience for the player, and I think that any future sequels will naturally fall out of that. If I had it my way, I'd be involved in the KOTOR franchise for a long time to come!"

*More Evil laughs*

i like the new screens.

*More Evil laughs*

?????

i like the new screens.

*More Evil laughs*

?????

??????

Ah, good fun...if you were serious, that laugh meant things were going exactly as planned... :unsure:

Nice screenshots. Any chance we're gonna see some of the other characters from the front in a screenshot anytime soon? You have the artist concept pictures up for them, I wanna see how well it translated into the game, hoping for lots of polys and fantastic rendering. :lol:

Looks like Mira's clothes went through to the game itself easily. Now I just need to pester them more about being able to wear NPC's clothes on the PC, so I can wear em :D

What, and leave poor Mira naked?.?. Forshame Carrie forshame. :) B)

Looks like Mira's clothes went through to the game itself easily. Now I just need to pester them more about being able to wear NPC's clothes on the PC, so I can wear em :D

What, and leave poor Mira naked?.?. Forshame Carrie forshame. :huh: B)

lol. No, I don't mean to leave poor Mira naked. I'll have her nice and protected in a heavier armor, while my player character is busy looking sexy in Mira's street clothes. :D