Farenheit 911

Darth Jebus

God! People act like WWII never happened. America got blasted for turning a blind eye to the world. When we do step in, we get blasted for it.

Its a different situation. The US was blasted because they didn't step in to help their friends who were being invaded until they themselves were attacked.

Here, no-one was being invaded, and the UN didn't want to, but the US went in anyway.

freed 25 mill my ass we killed a whole lot of em and most of em hate us we are just as bad as saddam :o thats right i thought you knew everything

You're making a fool of yourself Vault. It's a good thing to stay out of political debates if you don't know much. Which is exactly why you don't see me trying to argue here.

Have you seen all the video footage of people in Iraq welcoming soldiers with open arms? Did you see Iraq soldiers surrendering to American newscrews going "I love America"? Didn't you see the Iraqi people celebrating in the streets?

The car-bombers and suicide bombers are small minority of extreme-fundementalist terrorists that existed before we went into Iraq. Many of these people aren't even Iraqi citizens. We've come across Iranian, Syrian and Aghani terrorists in Iraq.

And many of these people are the Saddam loyalists who tortured, starved, and killed their own people. They know retribution is coming soon from the Iraqi government.

Bush hasn't killed millions of people. The casualities in this war are miniscule compared to historical warfare. Go check your facts. And in case you missed it, we handed the country over all ready.

I guess you must not read the news.

i said they think we are like sadam that is what iraqis think the bottom line is that bush lied and people died and lets see you say something about politics that you know about because you most likley dont cant back your s*** up i understand everyone i know is a damn republican including you probably why because i hate bush with all my hate thats why so say somethin and i might shut up otherwise step down.

i said they think we are like sadam that is what iraqis think the bottom line is that bush lied and people died and lets see you say something about politics that you know about because you most likley dont cant back your s*** up i understand everyone i know is a damn republican including you probably why because i hate bush with all my hate thats why so say somethin and i might shut up otherwise step down.

Sorry, I was trying to offer you some advice. I'll let you go on your way without pestering you anymore.

both of you 2 up top not counting john doe are serously stupid because they liked us at first but we became brutal very brutal to find those so called wmd's and there werent any we used tanks and blew up houses buildings and if you havent cheacked your facts or you are both blind there have been car bombings and soldiers dieing by these people iraiq and i do know we handed over power to the iraqs.

We found empty labs and nothing more. Besides, who gives a f**k about Iraq and their WMDs. There was no way they could be used against US citizens on US soil and even they were we have over 250 million of us in this country. Losing a couple of thousand, though a tragedy, wouldn't harm us one bit.

i'm sorry but i have to disagree with you there just because we found empty labs makes it more scary. The weapons were most likly already moved out of country when we went to war, meaning they might already be in the hands of terrorists already.

Also there is so many ways they could be used aginst the usa that there are just to many to say. Hell they could put a small nuke in about anything. Also any major city with a subway system could be killed off useing a light bulb filled with some bioweapon on the tracks as the release system. Now if these terrorist are smart they could even get a retro virus from an under guarded russian biolab. that light bulb could kill more then just a thousand people it could kill millions not just in the usa but every were the infected people fly, drive, and walk to. These are just a few things that could happen.

ok, enough on that topic.

next on the bush bashing, i just don't trust any political figures. hell they tend to get people killed because they can't keep the damn mouths shut... besides every administration that the whitehouse lied. They all lie, they all keep secrets, have there own agendas, and they bashed by the people that voted and didn't vote them into office for there mistakes.

For the upcoming election just don't vote for karry because hes not bush. vote for him because you belive he will help you more then bush and won't screw you over. Don't be that ignorant American.

Look. I'm done.

Reasonable people follow logic and facts. Unreasonable people throw around empty rhetoric that supposedly justifies what they already believe.

I'll gladly stand behind everything I've said here. I think a lot of people have made a better case for me, arguing against me than I could have ever tried. They may not see it, but they have.

For the upcoming election just don't vote for karry because hes not bush. vote for him because you belive he will help you more then bush and won't screw you over. Don't be that ignorant American.

Thank you, thank you. If only more Americans thought his way. If someone told me they saw how Kerry would improve this country, I would whole-heartedly support them voting for Kerry.

As it is, he's running on the "I'm not Bush" ticket. That's weak. Oh, and he promised to fix health care, but didn't say how. Hasn't every President promised to fix Health Care and done practicly nothing? Well, Bush did lower the cost of prescription drugs for senior citizens and go after insurance companies. But that;s baby steps.

Ender, I totally disagree with your views but i respect your arguements. Vault, i think bush is horrible but your "arguements" are just sad.

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

same here ill stick with what iv said to all these bush lovers anyway and some guy tellin me to stop talking well hes a a$$hole anyway he dosnt know $hit so screw him and i think kerry will make a better pres because maby he might know what hes doing unlike bush

i thought you said you were done and ok maby i ant the sharpest knife in the drower but i can never find anyone to have my same views im just the typical joe and know what i guess i was just pissed off anyway so f*** it maybe i dont want to be some uptite stife and know everything like i said the typical average joe so what ever my arguments being sad but most are true look wmds never found ect. so whatever i hate bush got my point accrose

Argh.

On one hand I don't really want to be drug back into this, but to answer your question, I do believe their are their own country.

Congress has no desire to nation build or repeat past mistakes. And the world is looking over Bush's shoulder like never before. We hand our hand in many regime changes in the past. However, that didn't mean they were puppet governments like everyone made them out to be. History has shown those governments had their own agenda, and did what suited them.

The level of debate has risen, I see.

Nothing benefits a democracy better than reasoned and honest discourse based on the evidence at hand. This is a shining example, right here.

I make no suggestion that anyone stops posting. Please, continue posting and let others read, more to consider your remarks. Sometimes a bad argument helps the other guy.

At any rate, now that we've gone from Moore to the usual, ol' political debate, there's not much to say anyhow. Discussing politics on message boards is so... unfulfilling.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Have you seen all the video footage of people in Iraq welcoming soldiers with open arms? Did you see Iraq soldiers surrendering to American newscrews going "I love America"? Didn't you see the Iraqi people celebrating in the streets?

You seriously need to stop watching the Fox News.. You know, the same channel that broadcasted pictures of cheering Iraqis just after 9/11..? Those pictures were later discovered as taken years before, related to something entirely different.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Congress has no desire to nation build or repeat past mistakes. And the world is looking over Bush's shoulder like never before. We hand our hand in many regime changes in the past. However, that didn't mean they were puppet governments like everyone made them out to be. History has shown those governments had their own agenda, and did what suited them.

You have got to be kidding me. You can not be this naive, can you? Iraq is sitting on the world's second largest oil reserve, the Bush administration gets millions of dollars from oil companies every year, the USA are the largest oil consumers (and world polluters) and you're trying to tell us "Congress has no desire to nation build"?

I won't bother with links since you don't bother to read them, but history has only shown that USA always chooses USA-friendly governments and don't care about the people of the nation and what they want. Pinochet/Allende anyone? Saying "history has shown those governments had their own agenda" is either an outright lie or a show of absolute ignorance. You must be one of those americans so full of themselves that you actually believe the bullsh!t about people hating America because they're jealous. I've tried to explain to you before that it's the history of american foreign politics that makes the world despise America, but it's like throwing pearls down the toilet. It doesn't work, you're still full of sh!t.

Have you seen all the video footage of people in Iraq welcoming soldiers with open arms?  Did you see Iraq soldiers surrendering to American newscrews going "I love America"?  Didn't you see the Iraqi people celebrating in the streets?

You seriously need to stop watching the Fox News.. You know, the same channel that broadcasted pictures of cheering Iraqis just after 9/11..? Those pictures were later discovered as taken years before, related to something entirely different.

I wouldn't watch Fox News if I was paid to. I've seen countless sources everyday of Iraqis glad the Americans are there on MSNBC, BBC and CNN.

I'm fully aware of how much oil this country has. I think most other people forget it, and constantly talk about how the US needs the mideast for oil. We choose to use foreign oil rather than risk polluting the environment by drilling for it in large quanities ourself. And I've been up and down the Californian coast, and to Texas. I've never once seen tar on the beach.

Alaska had a pretty big oil spill, but I've never been up there. And to think Russia gave up on Alaska as a colony.

I'm fully aware of how much oil this country has. I think most other people forget it, and constantly talk about how the US needs the mideast for oil. We choose to use foreign oil rather than risk polluting the environment by drilling for it in large quanities ourself. And I've been up and down the Californian coast, and to Texas. I've never once seen tar on the beach.

Alaska had a pretty big oil spill, but I've never been up there. And to think Russia gave up on Alaska as a colony.

You haven't been to Jalama beach then. Lots of tar patches on that beach. It was still a nice place to go...but now it's been taken over by windsurfers, because the name Jalama itself means windy beach....hence it's good for that sport. :lol:

If you have any arguments based upon fact, I'll be happy to entertain them. Until then, keep your hate-mongering to yourself.

Right, just like you then? You claim and claim but never back anything up, except with one guy (David T Hardy). You should keep your right wing extremist opinions to yourself.