Custom Saber hilts screenshot

Here it is

I saw this picture in another thread and after looking at it I noticed that the two Jedi in the pic have different style saber hilts. Of course I may just be seeing things but it appears to me that the guy has 2 sabers with hilts that seem to separate where the blade begins, sorta like a tuning fork.

Sort of like this:

|_____________|_____

The girl seems to have what looks like a plain old standard hilt.

Just something I noticed...

I think it is just a graphical glitch. What is with the jedi in the babygro though? :)

Everyone knows Science Fiction is really cool. You know what PoE really needs? Spaceships! There isn't any game that wouldn't be improved by a space combat minigame. Adding one to PoE would send sales skyrocketing, and ensure the game was remembered for all time!!!!!

Does that mean the picture is mirrored then? The character apears to have a long saber in his left hand and a shorty in his right.

Everyone knows Science Fiction is really cool. You know what PoE really needs? Spaceships! There isn't any game that wouldn't be improved by a space combat minigame. Adding one to PoE would send sales skyrocketing, and ensure the game was remembered for all time!!!!!

From what I was able to decipher from the SS, the PC is wielding a short saber and a funny looking lightsaber (have to agree with the glitch possibility).

I don't know if the girl's saber is different from the normal Kotor sabers at all...

Hopefully new SSs will be released in which we can contemplate the new hilts in greater detail. :p

WW: A common question on the Obsidian boards tends to be about the chances of seeing new robes and possibly new hilts in the sequel. While we saw a few new robes in the videos, can we expect even more, and varied in color?

MCA: We