How has your character ended up on the Ebon Hawk?

Ok so my last tpoic was already old news, sorry.

However, I hav been speculating this for some time. How hav u ended up on the Ebon Hawk, with T3. Where is Revan, and anyone else who are part of the original cast who were with Revan.

Your thoughts pls

P.S. hope this isnt old news again :)  <_<

My thoughts are that this is the 3rd thread in as many days about the fait of Revan but this is one thing we'll have to wait to find out. As i said in both the previous threads i think it is simpler if we dont see him but i'd like to.

I like the idea of him/her going off to 'find' him/herself. But at the same time looking out for you. I would also like to see him saving u from Sion the first time u meet.

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

According to OXM you will start the game mysteriously unconscious and adrift aboard the badly battle damaged Ebon Hawk. A mining ship happens upon your drifting ship, and miners take you back to their colony for medical treatment. You awake in the infirmary to find everyone dead except for one character who will join your party and act as a guide. The details of just how you ended up on Revan's ship, who attacked you, and what became of Revan are among the many mysteries to be revealed as the epic story unfolds.

So basicly we are not supposed to know until we play the game.

Cheers!

"MY TWO CENTS"

I would think that depending on the outcome of the first game would affect how you got the ebon hawk, like evil revan pretty much throws it away to have a big battle cruiser. Good Revan simply may not require the big ship since the other members of kotor 1 would probably go seperate ways.

Id also like to see more of the main characters, and what happened to revan perhaps if there is a kotor 3 and good chance there will be I think with the success of the first and the huge hype for kotor2.

We may not be meant to know until we play, but we can speculate.

I would hav to agree with others and say that there appears to hav been a battle with the Ebon Hawk involved. The main question is, where is the crew. Did they abadon ship during the fight to distract the attackers from the Ebon Hawk. Or did they leave for another, less plausible reason. Who knows.

Why would they simply leave u and T3 on there. Were u somehow injured during the battle, so it would be dangerous to move u. T3 may hav been left there to do the best repairs he could to the Hawk, and to watch over u.

We must wait to see, but we can discuss it.

Keep sending in those ideas.