Canderous' Alien Encounter?

The alien race Canderous runs into is probably the Yuuzhan Vong. They are quite vicious and very powerful. The ship appears alive because the Yuuzhan Vong technology is grown, as such their armor and weapons are a melding of mechanical and biological, and their armor and some weapons are melded with their bodies. They do come from a different galaxy, and in the EU they actually conquer Coruscant, and continue to hold it. Their technology is much more advanced then anyone elses, and they are not only immune to the force but don't even register with it. Their armor is resistant to lightsabers and blasters. Knowing this I think it would be quite interesting if we ran into the YV in KOTOR II.

The alien race Canderous runs into is probably the Yuuzhan Vong.  They are quite vicious and very powerful.  The ship appears alive because the Yuuzhan Vong technology is grown, as such their armor and weapons are a melding of mechanical and biological, and their armor and some weapons are melded with their bodies.  They do come from a different galaxy, and in the EU they actually conquer Coruscant, and continue to hold it.  Their technology is much more advanced then anyone elses, and they are not only immune to the force but don't even register with it.  Their armor is resistant to lightsabers and blasters.  Knowing this I think it would be quite interesting if we ran into the YV in KOTOR II.

Actually the Vong War ended about a year ago when the last book came out, The Unifying Force. The Vong lost Corusant, and are now living on Zenoma Sekot and other planets in it's system.

Don't even ask me what Zenoma Sekot is?

KOTOR 2 must be completed

BioWare made a lot of references to Star Wars EU.

A error made is that BioWare really did not give a crap about making their game fit Star Wars cannon and they made a game set 4000 years before Ep. IV that used the same story elements of the original triology, its more of a tribune that trying to come up with a new Star Wars saga.

Too bad LucasArts was too stupid to see it ...

drakron.png

The alien race Canderous runs into is probably the Yuuzhan Vong.  They are quite vicious and very powerful.  The ship appears alive because the Yuuzhan Vong technology is grown, as such their armor and weapons are a melding of mechanical and biological, and their armor and some weapons are melded with their bodies.  They do come from a different galaxy, and in the EU they actually conquer Coruscant, and continue to hold it.  Their technology is much more advanced then anyone elses, and they are not only immune to the force but don't even register with it.  Their armor is resistant to lightsabers and blasters.  Knowing this I think it would be quite interesting if we ran into the YV in KOTOR II.

Actually the Vong War ended about a year ago when the last book came out, The Unifying Force. The Vong lost Corusant, and are now living on Zenoma Sekot and other planets in it's system.

Don't even ask me what Zenoma Sekot is?

I haven't read the Unifying Force, granted I didn't read the other stories concering the Vong, I just know about them. Personally I kind of find the Jedi always coming to the rescue and winning thing as corney. The Vong already control their own galaxy, taking one more should not be hard, and they are immune to the force. To me the Jedi just seem lucky that their enemies suffer from massive hubris, if not they would have probably been killed by now. Anyway I still think the Vong should be in KOTOR II or a potential KOTOR III

he wasnt talkin bout the yuuzhan vong, he was reffering to zonama sekot, the living world from the new jedi order series. it was in its seed form then and in hibernation.but it camer from the yuuzhan vong galaxy,besides, the vong were probly just leavin theyre galaxy cuz they first reached the starwars galaxy when anakin was first in the order when he was on a mission, they were just givin props to the other star wars stuff.

Canderous encounter was an easter egg people.

Besides old gay was probably babbling without sense just to forget about his life that he screwed up.

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.