Avoid the little mistakes....

Recently, like a few hours ago I just beat KOTOR again for like the 4th time, this time on the LS, which is my 2nd time. My first time on the LS I didn't kill Bastila on the Star Forge, I converted her back. This time I wanted to do something new, I wanted to kill Bastila. I wanted to see if the ending would differ in some ways, would they mention something about Bastila?

Well I killed Bastila (And I must say I liked how they did that animation, I gave her a clean be-heading) and al'be damn at the ending her ass is standing there with everyone else? WTF!?!?!?!?!

Even though it was small, it is little mistakes like that, that can take away from the enjoyness of the game. Bioware could've taken the time to make an alternate LS ending for the occasion of you killed Bastila.

I'm not complaining, I'm just saying this to Obsidian. Please avoid those type of mistakes. It is really embarrassing, not to me, but to the developers.

Didn't you discover the plotline that an army of cloned Bastillas is hanging out on the Star Forge?

Occasionally I slept with one, and beheaded the other.

Heh....

Man you've been on a posting streak here in the Suggestions forum.....like the top 10 threads all has your name as the last person to reply....

I really hated that. Again I scold Bioware for this. They could have taken the time to make an alternate ending for those who killed Bastila at the end.

I killed Juhani and I didn't see her in the group which was good.

ALSO MAKE THE ENDINGS LONGER! More enjoying and satisfying. Well, I guess you get short endings like that when you get a short RPG....I mean I know platformer games and FPS games that last longer then 30 hours.

But that is for another thread for another time....

Guest Loader

this problem is fixed after the 1.01 or 1.02 patch, i dont remember which one. but bioware at the list of fixed bugs said about that.