Anime and Manga - < To Be Continued I \ I /

PK htiw klaw eriF

22 hours ago, Bartimaeus said:

I...wait, what?

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Reveal hidden contents

I was not watching K-On!, but rather K-On!!. Glad you mentioned this, as I was just about to watch the second episode.

The actual episode 1 of K-On!:

Well, uh wow, that was a real brain-peeler. At least the intro video + song is a lot better than K-On 2's.

"It's a club that plays lighthearted music." You know, that makes more sense - for some reason, I was interpreting it as the energy type of light. And I guess Mugi doesn't like fries. What a monster.

Dear lord, Usagi Yui is a truly advanced level of brainless in this. Hopefully, uh, the second episode isn't...the apocalypse.

Oh dear, oh dear. The second season opens with that chipmunk hyper song and I now everything makes more sense including you finding the voice direction not irksome. Hahaha. I never liked the chipmunk song. It was the first intro I liked. And the rice one that you’re a good deal less likely to see as it was meant to. Ah, well… uhm…

So much for the bright side. The bad side is if your reaction to season two was lukewarm then uh… uh… this will not end well, will it? Ok season two opens with the expectation that you know the characters already and all (and ideally like them) and that can’t have made a whole lot of sense.

On the other hand you now know it’ll not stay a brain peeler… ;(

Edited by majestic
Fixed the silly phone layout. Good grief.
  • Thanks 1

No mind to think. No will to break. No voice to cry suffering.

56 minutes ago, majestic said:

the voice direction not irksome

It's a subtle change from season 2 to season 1, but you're right, it's terrible. It's amazing how just a small shift in direction can be the difference between "I guess this is tolerable" and "I guess this isn't tolerable", :p.

1 hour ago, majestic said:

So much for the bright side. The bad side is if your reaction to season two was lukewarm then uh… uh… this will not end well, will it?

:yes::no::shrugz:

Episode 2:

"Do you have your heart set on this one?"

Mugi, she literally just saw it for the first time two seconds ago. Don't let her pouting convince you... Okay, good, they decided to get temp jobs instead of just having Mugi money-roll everything like I thought was going to happen. That would've been dumb.

Who/what the heck is Nadoka? It seems like she's supposed to be Yui's best friend, but she just keeps feeling patronizing and horribly out of place every time she appears to say something.

Episode 3:

Does the Japanese voice actress for Yui...not know how to laugh? :huh: And Ritsu is basically Kero - sounds like him, acts a lot like him...and I even thought this before she wandered off to play video games, :p

Well, that was definitely the best-ish episode so far. The first two episodes had me all "this isn't working", but the third episode was more "this is okay-ish I guess maybe". Progress!

• Hmmm 1

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

In my dreams, I am not crippled. In my dreams, I dance.

11 hours ago, Bartimaeus said:

Who/what the heck is Nadoka? It seems like she's supposed to be Yui's best friend, but she just keeps feeling patronizing and horribly out of place every time she appears to say something.

She shows up every now and then and is basically only there to dutifully cover the club’s arse whenever Ritsu did a Minako and forgot to properly organize something for the club, and because… it would have been weird for Yui to not have a friend prior to meeting the other girls.

She eventually is turned into a BFINO like Naru (BF in name only just in case it wasn’t obvious ;)).

Mugi, she literally just saw it for the first time two seconds ago. Don't let her pouting convince you... Okay, good, they decided to get temp jobs instead of just having Mugi money-roll everything like I thought was going to happen. That would've been dumb.

It does the next best thing though, but admittedly I ended up liking Mugi’s attempts to be more like regular girls charming. The only downside is that she doesn’t work on her own. There is an episode or two in season two that tries but it ends up being a try and nothing more.

Well, that was definitely the best-ish episode so far. The first two episodes had me all "this isn't working", but the third episode was more "this is okay-ish I guess maybe". Progress!

Ritsu imagining Yui studying in the same way she would was hilarious and she’ll get Mio-slapped an awful lot. Not gonna lie though, season one keeps being rough at times (especially after Sawako shows up to mentor the club) but thankfully it’s short. The Christmas episode is probably the worst and you could just skip it (in theory), even though it shows that Yui sees more in her sister than just a way to have everything done for her.

Just saying this because it looks like you’re giving this more of a chance or trying harder than usual to not hate it.  :p Your reaction to the first three episodes kind of mirrored my own.

Does the Japanese voice actress for Yui...not know how to laugh? :huh: And Ritsu is basically Kero - sounds like him, acts a lot like him...and I even thought this before she wandered off to play video games, :p

I don’t know, the voice acting was okayish, except when it wasn’t. If Yui is an Usagi type then Ritsu is a Minako. Sort of. There both is and isn’t a big difference between the two. :) 

Edited by majestic
  • Like 1

Finished Death Parade 7+8...

Episode 7 was a bit "different", as in not so much the life and death struggle for your soul in a game, as it was a "get to know the cast better" kind of episode. Very nice actually. The afterlife looks like one giant bureaucracy, where everything is follows procedures laid down by powers unknown since nobody knows when. Each and every worker with a specific (and unending) task. Nona, the supervisor arbiter has apparently been a bit naughty and when Decim was created, Nona added a little bit of humanity to him. Looks like she has a bit of a rebellious streak in her and resent always being an unchanging puppet to a system she has no say in. We also get to know a fellow arbiter of Decims (whose name I can't remember from top of my head) and the "groupie girl" from the previous episode has been assigned to him. Apparently he wasn't able to make a final call when she there the first time. The idol guy had it coming and went straight down, but... fangirl get an extra chance to prove she deserves a second chance.

Episode 8 is first half of a story arc stretching over more than one episode. Two guys, an old cop and a young man shows up. Both of them killers. They story about who killed who and why is very complicated. No wonder they need more than one episode to untangle those threads...

I can't remember if I mentioned that the dark haired women found out her own name. She's a human and as such doesn't belong in this place. All humans who either gets processed or stays too long start deteriorating and turn into mannequins. Usually their souls are sent on an elevator to a final destination before that though.

Edit: As part of the back story, we find out who the previous bartender was, she retired because she had an alcohol problem...

Edit2: The Bureau of Information is the department that stores the memories of the deceased and are responsible for sending samples to the arbiters to help them with their judgment. You get judged by your memory and how you react when put under extreme pressure (hence the random games where people who are somehow familiar to each other gets pitted against each other, believing the winner go to heaven and the loser to hell, which is actually not necessarily the case).

Death Parade&quot; Alcohol Poison (TV Episode 2015) - IMDb

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

9 hours ago, Gorth said:

Edit: As part of the back story, we find out who the previous bartender was, she retired because she had an alcohol problem...

How utterly unrealistic. :p

• Haha 1

Finished what turned out to be a double episode of Death Parade. A moderately complex story about a cop and a young man and the people they killed, why they killed them and also what the connection is between the two. The young man killed another young man who raped his sister and effectively destroyed her life. He also killed the cop, without knowing he was one, because he was the one pointed out by his sister as the accomplice of the rapist, just standing there, watching. Turns out the cop was secretly a vigilante, stalking people like the rapist, so he could kill them after the deed. Ironically, the young man beat him to it and also killed the cop, because he just allowed what happened to his sister. A story with no happy endings for anyone. No idea who went to what elevator...

Morale of the story? Life sucks and then you die.

Edit: Looks like Mieruko-chan 12 is out, so I guess that one is next on my to watch list.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

You know, @Gorth, I keep reading your posts about these animes, and I keep finding myself slightly interested, but then I watch the trailers or look at the pictures you post and I'm like "Nah, thanks, I'm good." :p

26 minutes ago, majestic said:

You know, @Gorth, I keep reading your posts about these animes, and I keep finding myself slightly interested, but then I watch the trailers or look at the pictures you post and I'm like "Nah, thanks, I'm good." :p

They may be an acquired taste. But my two favourites so far (out of a very limited selection) are probably Made in Abyss and Death Parade :skull:

• Gasp! 2

Made in Abyss is something else.

• Like 2

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"you're a damned filthy lying robot and you deserve to die and burn in hell." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"I love cheese despite the pain and carnage." - ShadySands

5 hours ago, Gorth said:

They may be an acquired taste. But my two favourites so far (out of a very limited selection) are probably Made in Abyss and Death Parade :skull:

Take a look at Chainsaw Man when it comes out next year.

• Like 1

"because they filled mommy with enough mythic power to become a demi-god" - KP

Blue Sonnet (1989). Five episode OVA about a girl with psychokinetic powers that are just awakening as the show starts while a C.I.A. hypno-programmed robot assassin (codename Blue Sonnet) has been assigned the task of eliminating her - the show was labelled as an "action shoujo", alright? But this was clearly an error, because I watched the entire first episode, and it was obvious that it should've simply been labelled as "trash" instead. Sometimes I think I'm ludicrously biased in favor of older stuff, but then I watch something like this where it's immediately and obviously just plain old bad, and I realize I'm only ridiculously biased instead of ludicrously, and that makes all the difference in the world.

Right, K-On episode 4. What the hell, a beach episode already? :facepalm:

Spoiler

Mugi seems a lot like Tomoyo, in terms of personality and mannerisms...and being rich - probably why I like her best so far. Yes, for the "being rich" part, obviously.

459facd78b9dbaf6122bdf065188fec7.jpg

Spoiler

...And I strongly hope that there aren't any more Mio-focused episodes. She...is not my favorite, as I'm sure you expected.

Spoiler

P.S. I'd like to retroactively include the strawberry-picking episode in my list of favorite Cardcaptor Sakura episodes. But that might just be because I came across this song in one of the albums and...firstly, love it and have listened to it many times over the past few days, but also was like "man, I feel like I've heard this before, but I know it's not one of the intro/outro songs...". Turns out, it was at the end of the strawberry episode, so I had to go back and watch it, and...yeah.

Edited by Bartimaeus

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

1 hour ago, Bartimaeus said:

Right, K-On episode 4. What the hell, a beach episode already? :facepalm:

Reveal hidden contents

Mugi seems a lot like Tomoyo, in terms of personality and mannerisms...and being rich - probably why I like her best so far. Yes, for the "being rich" part, obviously.

459facd78b9dbaf6122bdf065188fec7.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

...And I strongly hope that there aren't any more Mio-focused episodes. She...is not my favorite, as I'm sure you expected.

Reveal hidden contents

P.S. I'd like to retroactively include the strawberry-picking episode in my list of favorite Cardcaptor Sakura episodes. But that might just be because I came across this song in one of the albums and...firstly, love it and have listened to it many times over the past few days, but also was like "man, I feel like I've heard this before, but I know it's not one of the intro/outro songs...". Turns out, it was at the end of the strawberry episode, so I had to go back and watch it, and...yeah.

So, like, what's with the spoiler tags, do you think anyone else is interested in K-On!? :p

As far as beach episodes go the one in K-On! are mostly harmless fun. The short focus on Mio's cleavage is the most fanservice this'll get actually, not counting that Christmas episode where, uhm,...

Spoiler

142-1422363_view-samegoogleiqdbsaucenao-

We get to wear skimpy Santa outfits! 

Spoiler

Anyway, Mugi really is a lot like Tomoyo, as you maybe notice later Mugi also has a bit of a cheeky streak at times. :)

Eh, and what's wrong, didn't like Moe Moe Kyun Mio?

In all honesty, there will be more Mio episodes, but these won't be like the beach one. 

In case the first season squanders the last remaining goodwill, just abort it, watch the last two episodes and the OVA and continue with K-On!!. It's a constant up and down with season one and not worth souring yourself on the rest. The tail end of the first season and the second season are night and day compared to the rougher nonsense that happens every now and then in the earlier episodes. 

Also, not gonna lie, K-On! is totally going to have another beach episode.

Spoiler

In season 1, no less!

Spoiler

No, really. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bartimaeus said:
Spoiler

Huh, so how did I miss this? Not sure. 

Interesting because that was one of my least favorite episodes in the entire first arc, next to the one with Shot and the ice skating one. Still says a lot about the overall quality of the arc when one of the episodes you liked the least ends up in a top episode list of someone else... :) 

Edited by majestic
  • Gasp! 1

41 minutes ago, majestic said:

So, like, what's with the spoiler tags, do you think anyone else is interested in K-On!?

Sometimes spoilers are just a nice way of keeping different trains of information separate from one another. But just for that, I'm going to write a script real quick that will recursively spoiler the rest of my reply and let it run for an hour.

Spoiler

O.K., maybe not.

Funnily, I've already come across the terrible Christmas outfits because an anime-related website I use to locate shows currently has a banner image of them plastered across its front page for its holiday season announcement. I did not know it was a thing that was actually in-show, however. I had been thinking "don't make the show look trashier than it is, guys", but if it's something that actually shows up in the show itself, well...guess I can't really totally blame the site.

41 minutes ago, majestic said:

I'm struggling with her pretty much any time...she does or says anything, really. The other three I can kind of get behind in that they're sort of like sticking Usagi, Kero, and Tomoyo in a school club together, but she doesn't fit a mould of any character that I already like and in fact does just the opposite. Unfortunately, in addition to her character being...tough for me, the show is also insisting on placing undue negative attention on her in a number of other ways that aren't really her fault but are nevertheless unpleasant.

18 minutes ago, majestic said:

Interesting because that was one of my least favorite episodes in the entire first arc, next to the one with Shot and the ice skating one. Still says a lot about the overall quality of the arc when one of the episodes you liked the leas tends up in a top episode list of someone else... :) 

Oh, really? I almost actually included it the first time around when I was making the list, but then I sat and pondered it for a minute and was like "well...when I really think about it, nothing too special happened in it I suppose, it was just...a really nice, cute, and comfy episode with our four main characters doing something utterly mundane". For some reason, though, that's exactly what I love... If I had a criticism to make, the trapped room/Lock wasn't really the most interesting implementation of a card, :yes:.

Edited by Bartimaeus
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, Bartimaeus said:

Sometimes spoilers are just a nice way of keeping different trains of information separate from one another. But just for that, I'm going to write a script real quick that will recursively spoiler the rest of my reply and let it run for an hour.

If you do that you'll probably terminate the forum software for good. :p 

O.K., maybe not.

Funnily, I've already come across the terrible Christmas outfits because a certain website currently has a banner image of them plastered across its front page for its holiday season announcement. I did not know it was a thing that was actually in-show, however. I had been thinking "don't make the show look trashier than it is, guys", but if it's something that actually shows up in the show itself, well...

1 hour ago, majestic said:

I'm struggling with her pretty much any time...she does or says anything, really. The other three I can kind of get behind in that they're sort of like sticking Usagi, Kero, and Tomoyo in a school club together, but she doesn't fit a mould of any character that I already like and in fact does just the opposite. Unfortunately, in addition to her character being...tough for me, the show is also insisting on placing undue negative attention on her in a number of other ways that aren't really her fault but are nevertheless unpleasant.

Spoiler

Eh, so that shot is definitely not from the show. Slight actual episode spoilers, but who cares:

Spoiler

Only Yui and Mio wear that Santa outfit, and for Yui it is supposed to be punishment from Sawako for some slight, who is then annoyed and says it isn't really a punishment if you enjoy it. Because Yui is simply not capable of being embarrassed by anything. Mio on the other hand just quickly glances around the corner and runs off in her costume. That's... well, Mio, although really, I wouldn't put on any costume ever, so who am I to argue. :p 

At some point Mugi will wear a playboy bunny style outfit, but I'm not sure any more in which episode that happens, but probably sometime around when the girls blackmail their teacher into helping them out with the club.

Spoiler

Sawako used to be a death metal vocalist in a band called DEATH DEVIL. Yeah, whatever. I already mentioned season one is rough at times. 

Can't promise that you're going to end up liking Mio, but she probably undergoes the most character development and changes a good deal. Well, most of the girls do, but in case of Mio I think the changes are the most extreme. Over the course of the show they're all learning a good deal from each other. Azusa, whom you haven't met yet, learns how to slow down and take it easy every now and then, Yui learns how to appreciate her friends more than she does now and the value of putting effort into something. Ritsu becomes more dependable and finally Mio begins to drop her self-esteem problems, and that'll start pretty soon actually.

Actual spoiler:

Spoiler

Leading a scene where Yui totally forgets the lyrics to a song and Mio in an instant overcomes her fear of being the focus of attention and simply starts to sing. Which I may or may not have found to be an utterly great moment of K-On!. Probably more may than may not. :) 

To demonstrate that further, because I think spoilers really don't matter for this anime:

Spoiler

Mio will eventually be the one who pushes the group towards visiting a music festival with tons and tons of people. That's utterly unthinkable for early season one Mio. 

But, anyway, you're further along now than I thought you'd get. Must be doing something right, at least. :p 

Who knows, if you actually get to season two, you might like the episode that focuses on Ritsu and Mugi spending time together, which I didn't really think worked out. *shrug*

Oh, really? I almost actually included it the first time around when I was making the list, but then I sat and pondered it for a minute and was like "well...when I really think about it, nothing too special happened in it I suppose, it was just...a really nice, cute, and comfy episode with our four main characters doing something utterly mundane". For some reason, though, that's exactly what I love... If I had a criticism to make, the trapped room/Lock wasn't really the most interesting implementation of a card, :yes:.

Something was off about that episode for me. Maybe it was the placement, or the fact that it once again did the "Hey, Toya and Yukito are here for no reason!" joke again. The episode was fine, really, it just felt... well, off. Kind of out of place for season two, and like a leftover script from season one. 

Edited by majestic
  • Like 1

The forum software inexplicably dropped the spoiler wrapping for your part of the quote, and I cannot for the life of me edit it back in. The WYSIWIG editor simply doesn't work. Maybe I got banned in the meantime, who knows? :p 

• Gasp! 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, majestic said:

Something was off about that episode for me. Maybe it was the placement, or the fact that it once again did the "Hey, Toya and Yukito are here for no reason!" joke again. The episode was fine, really, it just felt... well, off. Kind of out of place for season two, and like a leftover script from season one. 

The placement thing makes sense...but I watched the episodes spaced out much more than you did, so maybe that's why it's something I didn't notice.

4 minutes ago, majestic said:

Eh, so that shot is definitely not from the show.

Maybe some sort of promotional thing, then.

4 minutes ago, majestic said:

But, anyway, you're further along now than I thought you'd get. Must be doing something right, at least.

I wouldn't go that far...:shifty:

1 minute ago, majestic said:

The forum software inexplicably dropped the spoiler wrapping for your part of the quote, and I cannot for the life of me edit it back in. The WYSIWIG editor simply doesn't work. Maybe I got banned in the meantime, who knows? :p 

I had a hell of a time trying to quote your post in my previous post, particularly trying to get your quotes inside the spoilers. I was getting the big mad trying to make it work. bbcode mode died such a tragically ignominious and needless death.

• Like 1

JoJo GioGio’s Bizarre Adventure, Golden Wind 1-6

GioGio joins the mafia, drinks some tea and goes on a boat trip.

Once again the story is interesting, although apparently not that important. This opening is much better than previous ones imo:

So now I finally understand this meme (minor spoilers only):

Spoiler

b8f1d82272fa1d950803beca982def4d.jpg

Bigger spoilers:

Spoiler

Giorno’s Stando is versatile and has multiple abilities: changing objects into living beings, returning damage, affecting people and who knows what else more. Is this the most overpowered one yet?

If Stando Arrow-Tongue Black Sabbath Shadow could appear in GioGio’s or Koichi’s shadow that battle would have been lost really fast. It appeared inside a tree’s and a crow’s shadow, so what about people? What if they are not Stando users? Is Polpo really dead?🤔

Edited by InsaneCommander
  • Like 1
  • Gasp! 1

sign.jpg

Azuki-chan (1995). So...what's worse than discontentedly not being able to find anything great? Finding something that seems great in terrible quality that only the short 30-minute movie of was ever fan-translated. This was pretty bizarre - it was as if I were watching a bit of an alternative universe Cardcaptor Sakura. The aesthetic is way different (and not as pretty...although the more I watched it, the more I liked it because it was used quite effectively...Madhouse animation, these guys were very good at what they did back in the day), but otherwise everything about the show feels like it came from season 1 of Sakura minus the magical girl part of the show (which I think is fine to not have, really) - character stylization, voice direction, tone, dialogue and writing...it was surprisingly kind of great, even for such a short little piece of it. Now I'm the big mad because I really want to check out the rest of it (117 episode show!). I feel like I've been scammed.

Azuki_Serie_de_TV-232292166-mmed.jpg

P.S. Don't watch Mason Ikkoku, it stinks just as you might expect - the two episodes I gutted out were much more insulting in most every way than the two episodes of Kimagure Orange Road. I'm hopeful that I'll eventually find at least one or two 80s anime shows that I actually genuinely like...love the animation of that era, but the actual shows seem to have an alarming tendency to be...not very good.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Bartimaeus said:

Azuki-chan (1995). So...what's worse than discontentedly not being able to find anything great? Finding something that seems great in terrible quality that only the short 30-minute movie of was ever fan-translated. This was pretty bizarre - it was as if I were watching a bit of an alternative universe Cardcaptor Sakura. The aesthetic is way different (and not as pretty...although the more I watched it, the more I liked it because it was used quite effectively...Madhouse animation, these guys were very good at what they did back in the day), but otherwise everything about the show feels like it came from season 1 of Sakura minus the magical girl part of the show (which I think is fine to not have, really) - character stylization, voice direction, tone, dialogue and writing...it was surprisingly kind of great, even for such a short little piece of it. Now I'm the big mad because I really want to check out the rest of it (117 episode show!). I feel like I've been scammed.

Yeah, Madhouse used to make quite good-looking shows.

Azuki-chan looks interesting, but yeah, there's really nothing in terms of subtitles, and no German dub either that I could try. Guess that's as goood a motivation as any to continue with the Japanese learning thing, but the way how it is going right now I'm more likely to be able to read the language at some point than listen and understand. Geez. :p 

In the interest of not making my brain explode I'll skip the 30 minute movie for the time being and just take your word for it. :yes: 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, majestic said:

Yeah, Madhouse used to make quite good-looking shows.

I was trying to figure out how the heck I even came across this in the first place...until I remembered that I deliberately went out of my way to bookmark literally anything Madhouse that was made like pre-2005 that looked even the tiniest bit interesting to me (and this is also how I watched that other one, A-Girl...along with a number of others on the list (e): oh yeah, Ran as well!). Unfortunately, so much of their work was not very well preserved...I'm incredibly thankful that Sakura was.

Yes, it would be an impossible situation for you. As far as I can see, there's no subtitles of any kind available...English, Japanese, or otherwise. I'm very not happy about it.

Edited by Bartimaeus
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, InsaneCommander said:

JoJo GioGio’s Bizarre Adventure, Golden Wind 1-6

GioGio joins the mafia, drinks some tea and goes on a boat trip.

Once again the story is interesting, although apparently not that important. This opening is much better than previous ones imo:

So now I finally understand this meme (minor spoilers only):

Reveal hidden contents

b8f1d82272fa1d950803beca982def4d.jpg

Bigger spoilers:

Reveal hidden contents

Giorno’s Stando is versatile and has multiple abilities: changing objects into living beings, returning damage, affecting people and who knows what else more. Is this the most overpowered one yet?

If Stando Arrow-Tongue Black Sabbath Shadow could appear in GioGio’s or Koichi’s shadow that battle would have been lost really fast. It appeared inside a tree’s and a crow’s shadow, so what about people? What if they are not Stando users? Is Polpo really dead?🤔

I think JoJos (and GioGio) should probably avoid vehicles when possible.

I dunno, I really like the last opening for Diamond is Unbreakable.

Polpo is dead. For real.

• Like 1

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"you're a damned filthy lying robot and you deserve to die and burn in hell." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

6 hours ago, KP on top of ZA WARUDO said:

I think JoJos (and GioGio) should probably avoid vehicles when possible.

I dunno, I really like the last opening for Diamond is Unbreakable.

Reveal hidden contents

Polpo is dead. For real.

That is a good one too*. And I liked the

Spoiler

time reversed one near the end.

As for Polpo,

Spoiler

his (?) Stand seemed interesting and I would like to see it again, but I guess he alread created enough Stando users for a season.

*And it reminds me of the opening for Irresponsible Captain Tylor:

• Gasp! 1

sign.jpg

4 minutes ago, InsaneCommander said:

That is a good one too*. And I liked the

Hide contents

time reversed one near the end.

As for Polpo,

Hide contents

his (?) Stand seemed interesting and I would like to see it again, but I guess he alread created enough Stando users for a season.

*And it reminds me of the opening for Irresponsible Captain Tylor:

Yeah the

Last JoJo Ops in a season usually have the main villain take over and are really cool. Like DIO stopping time to attack the Crusaders was well done in what was otherwise one of the least ops.

• Thanks 1