Rumors of "Pentiment", the new game by Josh Sawyer

Reading on the codex forum and on the web, it seems Josh Sawyer small team is developing "Pentiment", a rpg non-violent like Disco Elysium, set in the XVI century in Europe.

https://www.windowscentral.com/new-upcoming-xbox-exclusives-project-midnight-compulsion-and-pentiment-obsidian

I'm spanish, and I like a lot to read XVI century history books, so I'm very interested in this new project.

What do you think?

• Like 2

oooh, sounds exciting. that also makes sense because JESawyer's twitter has occasionally posted screenshots of extremely convoluted and branching dialogue trees in his editing tool.

54 minutes ago, xzar_monty said:

Sounds very interesting. Let's hope it'll also be available on PC.

the rumor mill article suggests it's headed to gamepass, so PC + Xbox. Based on the MSFT acquisition, I would be extraordinarily surprised if any OBS release was anything less than PC + Xbox with a Gamepass exclusive window.

31 minutes ago, thelee said:

oooh, sounds exciting. that also makes sense because JESawyer's twitter has occasionally posted screenshots of extremely convoluted and branching dialogue trees in his editing tool.

He also said "non-violent" on Twitter some time ago. And that the artists whom he works with are doing an amazing job so far...  :) 

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods