The TV and Streaming Thread: Series 5

Amentep

I love  streaming services like Netflix, I dont view what's available for sometimes 10 days and then, like today, I noticed that the second season of Another Life is showing

I am not a huge Sci-fi fan but I really enjoyed the first season so guess what I am watching tonight 

I am planning on watching Night Teeth this week, Im very excited 🧛‍♀️

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

On 10/24/2021 at 3:32 AM, Amentep said:

I guess for Halloween,  everyone is going as Bruce...

Amentep Halloween dressing up is supposed to be about fun, you dont really want to terrify people :teehee:

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

• Gorth locked this topic

You guys watch too much TV 😛

Thread continued here:

:closed:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein