Birdbath hate

I really passionatly hate trying to get to the bird bath now, it is extremely aggravating to the point where i stopped doing any quest that takes me to try to get on to the birdbath, i have died so many times there ever since the change that the quest to put a marker uo there is not worth the science at all in any way shape or form. #screwbirdbath

Edited by Gramr
Fixxing a word

strawberries or cheese?

You could spend an hour or so and make a stairway up to the birdbath, it's quite simple, just involves a lot of running to get stems and planks since there's none close by.

Xbox One X

On 10/6/2020 at 11:48 PM, Gramr said:

I really passionatly hate trying to get to the bird bath now, it is extremely aggravating to the point where i stopped doing any quest that takes me to try to get on to the birdbath, i have died so many times there ever since the change that the quest to put a marker uo there is not worth the science at all in any way shape or form. #screwbirdbath

I installed a zipline from my house directly to the bird's bathroom, and you can climb into it by the leaves, but why would you climb into it at all, there are no missions related to the bird's bath

3 hours ago, Maverick1911 said:

I installed a zipline from my house directly to the bird's bathroom, and you can climb into it by the leaves, but why would you climb into it at all, there are no missions related to the bird's bath

there's a marker mission there.  plus once you get up there there's numerous berries.  It's where i go now after building the stairs to get all my berries, much easier than in the hedge.  

Xbox One X

I'm actually Pretty Damn Upset about the change of the branch area around the Bird Bath .... 

I had just finished completing the frame structure of an elevated footbridge from the BirdBath to the Branch from the Secret Lab area of the Hedge and all the building infrastructure I have up there. It's not blatant and gaudy, it hides in the green of the area .... 

Until the Update ..... now I have a bridge that just sticks out into the air and goes to nothing....

Now I have to make my way back up through the main Hedge to the Birdbath .... JUST to tear it down.

4 hours ago, McSquirl Nugget said:

there's a marker mission there.  plus once you get up there there's numerous berries.  It's where i go now after building the stairs to get all my berries, much easier than in the hedge.  

I use the base level arrows and shoot all the berries down.  It takes a lot less times and most of the time the arrows eventually fall to the ground and are easily collected.