Give us some info!

Hmm.. Isn't the whole idea of having a community the ability to share the saucy secrets with the most loyal fans first? Share some sauce! (ok, that sounded nastier than I intended it to)

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

How long now has OBS been open? 6 months or there abouts?

Since June last year, so around 7 months.

There are no doors in Jefferson that are "special game locked" doors. There are no characters in that game that you can kill that will result in the game ending prematurely.

UNless someone's already mentioned it, Feargus has said that they'd open the forums when they have something to discuss, so I'd guess some form of announcement is due in the next few days.

Things change

I'de say if it doesn't come within the next few weeks/month, it will be unveiled at E3.

prolly right

yeah... btw anyone ever found out about that black dog in the iwd2 book?

Yeh it had to do with plot of Jefferson. The dog dies at the beginning of the game or something and you were coincidentally there and have to figure out what was going on.

yeah... btw anyone ever found out about that black dog in the iwd2 book?

Yeh it had to do with plot of Jefferson. The dog dies at the beginning of the game or something and you were coincidentally there and have to figure out what was going on.

Don't get me started on this.

"Press Announcement:

Obsidian Entertainment gained the rights to develop Baldur's Gate 3 and Fallout 3."

Daydreaming again...

Fallout 3 with the FarCry graphics engine.. *DROOL*

Ok, so maybe Deus Ex 3 would be a better suit for that engine, but still.. :lol:

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

It will fall on deaf ears.  Caen and Molitor don't care.  They want to focus on low budget, higher yield console games.  Well it was mentioned as a possibility to license out some games but I have my doubts.

I think they would care if there was financial incentive and they thought that they wouldn't be able to do it themselves, or at least not make as much as farming/selling it to someone else.

If IPLY tanks the usual procedure would be to sell assets so the proceeds go to creditors. Licenses and games in development might be attractive to certain parties.

Spreading beauty with my katana.

If IPLY tanks the usual procedure would be to sell assets so the proceeds go to creditors. Licenses and games in development might be attractive to certain parties.

The problem there is that the people that dissolve the company would want to sell all of IPLYs IP at once, and not a little bit at a time.

Must feed. Gimme food. Must know, when :)

"The purpose of abstracting is not to be vague,

but to create a new semantic level in which one

can be absolutely precise."

-Edsger Dijkstra, 1930-2002

LARGEST SIG WINS !?