It should stack with nature godlike, because that is passive. The issue is that it (stone of power) is treated like an active buff now when before it was a passive buff. So it wouldn’t stack with e.g. Litany for the Spirit or Potion of Ascension  (Having tested and verified the stone of power stacking myself before upon a suggestion by boeroer I will swear that it was indeed some stealth nerf.)

Edited by thelee
  • Like 1

Thanks for the clarification. This being the case, I see that stone of power is useful mid-game but no longer useful when you get better buffs, Am I correct in assuming that +PL buffs from food are active too? If so, it would be better to use alternate foods for builds with better active PL buffs.

2 hours ago, dgray62 said:

Am I correct in assuming that +PL buffs from food are active too? If so, it would be better to use alternate foods for builds with better active PL buffs.

After save&reload most food behaves like passive and stone will stack.

• Like 2

signature2jpg-SM2.jpg

That explains (kind of) how in this run unlike the previous Hylea's Boon & Adra Potion are stacking. I wonder how exactly you have to save & reload to trigger it (so that I don't do it next time).

Or maybe this makes me consider trying The Ultimate... 🥵

Edited by lewis_cb

On 10/3/2020 at 4:28 PM, lewis_cb said:

That explains (kind of) how in this run unlike the previous Hylea's Boon & Adra Potion are stacking. I wonder how exactly you have to save & reload to trigger it (so that I don't do it next time).

Or maybe this makes me consider trying The Ultimate... 🥵

ironically this ended up happening in my ultimate run. i was not aware of this bug until i was practicing a section and noticed that i was able to pass some checks that, on paper, i wasn't supposed to. so don't think the ultimate is immune to this beneficial bug :)