TSL Q&A questions

Hey Tyrell, thanks agian for given all of us the oppertunity to voice our questions about the game.

Here is a few questions I have heard and thought of over the past week or two.

1. Can you please give us a list of what lightsaber colours will show up in KOTOR II?

2. Is there any new feats or force powers you can tell us about that haven't been released yet?

3. Can you tell us what the differences between the six presstige classes are?

4. What stances will appear in the game?

5. What kinda of DLC can Xbox owner exspect at game launch.... if any? will the DLC be available anywhere else other than XBox live, CD/DVD maybe?

6. With the news of the release date in mind when will retailer recive their orders for TSL? there is veried dates given by each retailer.

7. Will there be cheats/glitches/FLU in TSL?

8. What is the level cap?

9. What is the lengh of the game roughly?

10. Will we be able to take an apprentice? if so will who the apprentice be depend on what our allignment is?

11. What bonus' if any will be given to the PC when you take a prestige class?

12. Who has the possibility of making a cameo during the game play?

13. How many sith lords are there? just the number we don't need to know anything about them just yet, unless they feel like sharing anyway.

14. How many areas are in the game?

15. exactly how many possible party NPCs are there? and do they very depending on allignment?

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

1) Will we have radically different endings based on your allignment choice? DS and LS endings in KotOR were all well and good but they were pretty much just pre-defined paths which ultimately ended up much the same, is this going to be addressed?

2) Will we have more conversation choices, to get the point we want across? I liked the convo choices in the first game but I thought they were a little linear, as in I couldn't express what I was feeling to the NPC's or party member as sometimes there simply wasn't the convo choices, is this something that has been addressed?

will the time of day ever change? (day always or night always) i think obsidian did fallout with time of day changes.

if there are time changes will there be npc location changes as in gothic 1 and 2? in both games the npcs leave their shops at night