Non-jedi classes

Alot of the eats in LA are over-rated and scary.

I like to find the all-Mexican neighborhoods though, where the tiny hole-in-wall places don't even have names. It just says "Carcienera" or "Taquiera".

Those places serve the BEST Mexican food on the planet.

Damn shame that we won't get to play as an force adept in KOTOR2 as that doesn't pigeonhole you as bad as a Jedi does. It's still munchkinny as hell but more interesting. Do any of you D20 players know what the advantages/disadvantages is as a force adept in gameplay terms?

Revan: No prob..

Umm...Force Adepts get no Lightsaber. None of the Jedi only Feats. The Force Feats(Control, Sense, Alter) that allow access to powers come more slowly. Thats mostly it, I think. OTOH, the Force Adept can at 8th Level understand all known languages, and can make Force Talismans, and can imbue the Force into a melee weapon.

I like to find the all-Mexican neighborhoods though, where the tiny hole-in-wall places don't even have names. It just says "Carcienera" or "Taquiera".

There is a place here in Ames Iowa that has the best Mexican food I have ever tasted called "La Fuente." If you are ever in Ames, um er Hell, Iowa and like Mexican food go there.

Then some-guy at the burger-joint starts screaming. He falls down on the counter, and an alien rips out of his stomach.

yeah i just like in space balls....

you forgot the alien dances of the counter...

Gotta go with mandalorian raider too, cool armor, badass helmet, big guns and crackpot schemes and tactics that range from terrorizing farmers, poaching wookies and mass producing kickass blaster pistols to having insane inclinations at invading the republic, nuking whole cities to take out a small base and kidnapping little girls to teach them your language!

That or a balding wookie in a suit.

I like to find the all-Mexican neighborhoods though, where the tiny hole-in-wall places don't even have names.  It just says "Carcienera" or "Taquiera".

There is a place here in Ames Iowa that has the best Mexican food I have ever tasted called "La Fuente." If you are ever in Ames, um er Hell, Iowa and like Mexican food go there.

Flying tangental airlines again, I've been in Ames.

I'm sorry. Next time I head out to Ames (usaully for a concept or a football game) I'll look up that place.

I live in Omaha, and I constantly feel the need to defend the midwest. I've lived on both coasts and I like living in Nebraska. I work in Iowa, but I make sure and shower each night when I go home.

I would be the one protagonist to not be inextricably bound to the fate of the universe and destined to become a jedi and have to confront either his shady past or a betrayal and chose his path. I would have come from a happy and whole family with no emotional scars. People would like me and I'd have an aquarium on my ship I kept spotless and this would give my life meaning. Everything else has been done :rolleyes:

I'd want to be "some guy".

"McDonald's taste damn good. I'd rtahe reat their wonderful food then the poisonous junk you server in your house that's for sure.

What's funny is I'm not fat. In fact, I'm skinny. Though I am as healthy as cna be. Outside of being very ugly, and the common cold once in the blue moon I simply don't get sick."

- Volourn, Slayer of Yrkoon!

"I want a Lightsaber named Mr. Zappy" -- Darque

"I'm going to call mine Darque. Then I can turn Darque on anytime I want." -- GhostofAnakin