Please dont XD like good idea... but I would kinda stop playing if they did, I have a phobia of snakes straight up I kind of have entomophobia which is a fear of all insects like for instance if I start to stare at the ants for too I just get a real panicky skin crawling feeling, I'm surprised I enjoy this game as much as I do. I more or less enjoy the building but damn I feel this game is gonna literally be the death of me lmfao

• Hmmm 1

no thanks on the snake idea, a snake would be instant death.  they don't eat bugs, they eat warmbloods, like our characters.  they'd hunt us down to have a tiny little snack as we're the only warm blooded thing in the yard.    

Xbox One X

I'm all for snakes in the backyard! Could be a Rare event.

I've seen people requesting frogs, rats & mice ... if these are added and left alone to multiply, a snake could appear to cull their numbers!

#snakesforgrounded 🤣

Lol a snake or even just like a bird of a chipmunk would be the size of the Titanic compared to us but a snake!!!? that would be like a train off the tracks aimed to kill us lmao, but honestly I would love to see this added gardener snakes do inhabit backyards so it is realistic. +1