MULTIPLAYER!!!!!!

...how about this?... insted of having a multi players built into Knights 2, how about an expanion pack that is nothing but multiplayer. that way you would have tons new things to work with without taking away from kights 2....(i think it would make tons of money"unlike dancing wookies for a game")...just a thought..

ps. maybe the multiplayer would work better if it was a third and a first person shooter mixed into 1...

I think kotor really needs a multiplayer!

but the levels then have to go higher than 30!!

From what I read from interviews, the multiplayer portion of the engine was pulled when the Aurora engine from NWN became the Odyssey engine for KOTOR. So not going to happen. But given how poorly done NWN was, this is a blessing. Gives them more time to focus on just making one gameplay aspect the best it could be.

...how about this?... insted of having a multi players built into Knights 2, how about an expanion pack that is nothing but multiplayer. that way you would have tons new things to work with without taking away from kights 2....(i think it would make tons of money"unlike dancing wookies for a game")...just a thought..

ps. maybe the multiplayer would work better if it was a third and a first person shooter mixed into 1...

I don't think this would be a good idea either. They'd be giving up the XBox audience for the game and the sales from the original KOTOR on the XBox were VERY good. Besides which, not everyone is into multiplayer games so the expansion pack on the PC by itself would not sell that great. The resources and time would be better spent on making KOTOR3.

I simply can't fathom how would anyone build a reasonable mp for this kind of game. At least, the multiplayer game wouldn't become crpg, but a 3d hack 'n' slash... There are too few people, who actually want to roleplay :(

Those of you who want KOTOR2 to have mp, why don't you go buy Jedi Academy??? KOTOR 3 or 4 may be a massive multiplayer online RPG similar to some of the new FF games but..as far as a multiplayer fighting game, don't hold your breath.

NO MULTIPLAYER!!!!!

thats a really good idea man,

but i want to create my own player that is not similar to the others!!!!

(like the force powers or the talents...)

A co-op feature would be kind of neat. It worked great in Sacred (and System Shock 2, if I remember correctly) and really added to the fun of the game. Of course, three human controlled Jedi's would probably take over that galaxy (far, far away) in a matter of minutes :)

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!