How long do we have to wait?

That would not surprise me in the least. The question is, will Microsoft strong-arm LA to make it an X-Box exclusive, rather than an X-Box/PC title.

Probably not. Look at Halo. Before the Xbox came out and even a after, I was always under the impression that Halo would be an 100% Xbox exlcusive. That means not even on the PC. I mean, look at the cover of Halo....it says "Only for Xbox" or something to that nature.

But noooooooo, Bungie (or atleast in my mind) being greedy for more money and seeing how much Halo sold on the PC, decided to bring it out on the PC.

Same with KOTOR. Everyone knew that KOTOR was also coming out on the PC, but at heart it was an Xbox title. This is the gaming industry and anything goes, I wouldn't be surprised if the new Sony or even Nintendo consoles gets a piece of KOTOR 3....

Halo was supposed to be PC only, and Halo PC came out a good year or so later than Halo X-Box.

Star Wars: Obi-Wan was slated for PC only, and became X-Box only. Fable was rumored to be a PC title, that is now X-Box only.

Halo was supposed to be PC only, and Halo PC came out a good year or so later than Halo X-Box.

Star Wars: Obi-Wan was slated for PC only, and became X-Box only. Fable was rumored to be a PC title, that is now X-Box only.

I never heard Project Ego (Fable) as being a PC title and I was under the impression the reason Obi Wan was changed was because it sucked so since console versions of the title would sell more than PC versions they changed the game to be XBox only. I just can't see Microsoft pushing XBox only too far rather than XBox/PC. Afterall, PC games still get their OSs sold, especially if the game requires a new version of DirectX that is only available in the latest OS. :p

Halo PC only? I never knew that. I guess since the Xbox technology came and it's hardware is similar to that of a PC, I guess Bungie decided to release it on the Xbox as well.

Star Wars: Obi-Wan was slated for PC only, and became X-Box only.  Fable was rumored to be a PC title, that is now X-Box only.

Halo PC only? I never knew that. I guess since the Xbox technology came and it's hardware is similar to that of a PC, I guess Bungie decided to release it on the Xbox as well.

No it's because Bungie were bought out by Microsoft who dictated to them to do the XBox version first. Although I also heard Bungie did Mac software so if the buyout never came perhaps a Mac version would have happened as well.

Star Wars: Obi-Wan was slated for PC only, and became X-Box only.  Fable was rumored to be a PC title, that is now X-Box only.

Oh PC gamers whine about common business practices is all. Bungie was bought so early in HALO's development switching it was no big deal. Originally Halo was supposed to have fully destructible environments. That changed and so did its platform.

Originally Halo was supposed to have fully destructible environments. That changed and so did its platform.

Can I have the link to the article where that is stated? Is that on the Bungie website? Unless you work for Bungie I don't understand how you would know that statement to be true. :p

Cheers!

Originally Halo was supposed to have fully destructible environments. That changed and so did its platform.

Can I have the link to the article where that is stated? Is that on the Bungie website? Unless you work for Bungie I don't understand how you would know that statement to be true. :o

Cheers!

Geez it was like 4 years ago in a gaming magazine. Don't think any site would have a link that old. It was just a little footnote kind of thing about this ambitious little game called Halo being produced by the makers of Myst. Said the developers were aiming for fully destroyable environments. I thought KEWL. Thats why I remember it. And Halo 2 is supposed to have destructible environments so Id say it was probably aimed for since Halo1 just didn't work out. It is possible to know things without having been there firsthand ya know. ;)

Geez it was like 4 years ago in a gaming magazine. Don't think any site would have a link that old. It was just a little footnote kind of thing about this ambitious little game called Halo being produced by the makers of Myst. Said the developers were aiming for fully destroyable environments. I thought KEWL. Thats why I remember it. And Halo 2 is supposed to have destructible environments so Id say it was probably aimed for since Halo1 just didn't work out. It is possible to know things without having been there firsthand ya know. :o

I'll buy that one for a dollar...... <_<

Cheers!

Star Wars: Obi-Wan was slated for PC only, and became X-Box only.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Shenmue 2 was pretty disappointing, and Dreamcast fans should have been used to Sega abandoning them. I dug the Dreamcast, and it current serves as a box to host emulators for me, but Sega really doesn't like their fans.

With a bit o luck, early next week you'll see the 2nd part of the mca interview at Winterwind, and it's all about K2. Some of it is old news (it wasn't when the interview started, but some of them got answered), but there should be a few interesting things in it.

Relax people we still have another 9 months or MORE until the game is released. I noticed that about every 4 or 5 days obsidian posts something new....an interview or an article. Think about it this way, the less time they spend making trailers and screen shots the more time they can use to work on the game. People started doing this in the first KOTOR forum about material and release dates. Near the end there were a half a dozen threads like "When is it coming out!?" or "I want it now!!" or "How soon....I can't wait" . Im sure by the end of this week we'll get something new. ;)

Relax people we still have another 9 months or MORE until the game is released. I noticed that about every 4 or 5 days obsidian posts something new....an interview or an article. Think about it this way, the less time they spend making trailers and screen shots the more time they can use to work on the game. People started doing this in the first KOTOR forum about material and release dates. Near the end there were a half a dozen threads like "When is it coming out!?" or "I want it now!!" or "How soon....I can't wait" . Im sure by the end of this week we'll get something new. :lol:

yeah they do post something new but most of the times they just say the same sh#% or they just show us a few new screenshots that may gives us a FEW new things that really don't matter anyway.

its bad for them, releasing new things is free publicity!

Hear that Obsidian, u show material, we see material, we talk to friends about material, we like the material and then we buy your freaking material!!!!!!!!