Ways Malak could've been better....

How could Darth Malak been a better villain?  

99 members have voted

1. 1. How could Darth Malak been a better villain?

• Worn a different outfit
    • Not have a swollen ego
    • Using his brain instead of using idiotic strategies
    • Force choke a Sith officer
    • Kill a helpless Carth Onasi
    • Actually have a chance of being redeemed (like Revan & Bastila)
    • All of the above
    • None; Malak was doomed to be a total wuss

In my opinion there were two problems with Malak. The first is he did not get rid of Carth for u when he had the chance post-1139-1093858548.gif. And second he was far too easy on the leviathan, it really pissed me off that just when u were about to beat him Bastila 'sacrifices' herself. WTF I was winning post-1139-1093858852.gif.

If he had been impossible to beat then fine but not when u can kick his ass. post-1139-1093858959.gif

Actually, Malak held your PC in a stasis before Bastila ran in and could have easily struck you down. Btw, I chose all of the above. :)

In my opinion there were two problems with Malak. The first is he did not get rid of Carth for u when he had the chance post-1139-1093858548.gif. And second he was far too easy on the leviathan, it really pissed me off that just when u were about to beat him Bastila 'sacrifices' herself. WTF I was winning post-1139-1093858852.gif.

If he had been impossible to beat then fine but not when u can kick his ass. post-1139-1093858959.gif

Actually, Malak held your PC in a stasis before Bastila ran in and could have easily struck you down. Btw, I chose all of the above. :)

That was only part of a cutscene. He would not have been able to do that otherwise. Even if he did i was that far ahead and had tonnes of medpaks he would not have won. post-1139-1093907812.gif post-1139-1093907812.gif post-1139-1093907812.gif post-1139-1093907812.gif post-1139-1093907812.gif post-1139-1093907812.gif

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

Actually, Malak held your PC in a stasis before Bastila ran in and could have easily struck you down. Btw, I chose all of the above. :p

That was only part of a cutscene. He would not have been able to do that otherwise. Even if he did i was that far ahead and had tonnes of medpaks he would not have won. post-1139-1093907812.gif post-1139-1093907812.gif post-1139-1093907812.gif post-1139-1093907812.gif post-1139-1093907812.gif post-1139-1093907812.gif

;) All I was saying is that Bastila actually had a reason for sacrificing herself. <_< I don't much care about how many medpacs you had. :ph34r:

Actually, Malak held your PC in a stasis before Bastila ran in and could have easily struck you down. Btw, I chose all of the above. :p

;) All I was saying is that Bastila actually had a reason for sacrificing herself. <_< I don't much care about how many medpacs you had. :ph34r:

That is exactly what i said. To me u were saying that what happened was justified because of the stasis that Malak get u in, personally i though it was a load of post-1139-1093909057.gif

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

:rolleyes: All I was saying is that Bastila actually had a reason for sacrificing herself. <_< I don't much care about how many medpacs you had. :ph34r:

Yes, but it was a silly reason that had to be manufactured for her in a complete and terminal breach in consistent believaability on the game's part.

Just because Malak's been playing Munchkin, and still thinks he has the 'Shagging the GM' feat. :rolleyes:

when bastilla was figtin malak she could easily have killed him cos her and teh PC have the same skill level....i mean even carth or canderous or mission could have killed him..he was the most pathetic player in the game...i had more of a hard time killing calo nord.......he was only stronger on the star forge cos of all the jedi he was feeding off so really we fought the real malak on the leviathan which goes to prove that malak is crap and always will be.

Darth Malak sucked period. I would say he gained evil minionhood from a coupon he found in a Cracker Jack box, but that would be an insult to Cracker Jacks. To quote Dr. Evil: "you are the Diet cola of evil, just one calorie." (1) He just annoyed me with his endless rhetoric. I fell like shoveing my saber down his throught, but he didn't even have one! (2) He was a wuss, eg.. the every popular conversation piece Jedi battery. (3) He should've killed Saul at taris, when he questioned him. You think Vader would've taken that crap off his officers? There'd be another mess for the troopers to clean up if he was there! (4) Blowing up Taris, ok, heres the thing, Tarisian's may be annoying, but blowing up a whole planet to kill one person isn't evil, it's just laziness. Why didn't he get his butt down there and look for her himself? I mean come on even Vader did some legwork. Malak just wasted oxygen staring out the peephole on his bridge. (5) His catch phrases were annoying ripoffs. "wipe the pathetic planet from the galaxy" was a little to close to "wipe them out, all of them." Which was much cooler. (6) How original, a red, single-bladed lightsaber. wow.... I mean, he didn't even have a unique weapon. what a suckmonkey.... (7) What's with the half-cape? what's that supposed to do? I mean come on, maybe the Jedi have half robes in Kotor, but whats with the whole half a wardrobe thing?

In conclusion, I could go on for days on how pathetic Malak is. But I won't, so there... My opinions for making him better? Kill him, THEN after a few days he might look scary.

Darth Malak sucked period.  I would say he gained evil minionhood from a coupon he found in a Cracker Jack box, but that would be an insult to Cracker Jacks.  To quote Dr. Evil: "you are the Diet cola of evil, just one calorie."  (1) He just annoyed me with his endless rhetoric. I fell like shoveing my saber down his throught, but he didn't even have one! (2) He was a wuss, eg.. the every popular conversation piece Jedi battery. (3) He should've killed Saul at taris, when he questioned him. You think Vader would've taken that crap off his officers?  There'd be another mess for the troopers to clean up if he was there! (4) Blowing up Taris, ok, heres the thing, Tarisian's may be annoying, but blowing up a whole planet to kill one person isn't evil, it's just laziness.  Why didn't he get his butt down there and look for her himself? I mean come on even Vader did some legwork. Malak just wasted oxygen staring out the peephole on his bridge. (5) His catch phrases were annoying ripoffs.  "wipe the pathetic planet from the galaxy" was a little to close to "wipe them out, all of them."  Which was much cooler.  (6) How original, a red, single-bladed lightsaber. wow.... I mean, he didn't even have a unique weapon. what a suckmonkey.... (7) What's with the half-cape? what's that supposed to do? I mean come on, maybe the Jedi have half robes in Kotor, but whats with the whole half a wardrobe thing?

In conclusion, I could go on for days on how pathetic Malak is.  But I won't, so there... My opinions for making him better?  Kill him, THEN after a few days he might look scary.

post-1139-1093989231.gif

When u get down, i'd like to say welcome to the boards.

A pleasure to make your acquaintance Darth.

Now that u have got down from the soapbox, its good to meet u too. post-1139-1093989738.gif

He did have a cool fighting style but Revan had the most awesome saber flourish. I hope they put that one in the Sith Lords.

"For ourselves, we shall not trouble you with specious pretences- either of how we have a right to our empire because we overthrew the Mede, or are now attacking you because of wrong that you have done us- and make a long speech which would not be believed; and in return we hope that you, instead of thinking to influence us by saying that you did not join the Lacedaemonians, although their colonists, or that you have done us no wrong, will aim at what is feasible, holding in view the real sentiments of us both; since you know as well as we do that right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must."

Darth Malak sucked period.  I would say he gained evil minionhood from a coupon he found in a Cracker Jack box, but that would be an insult to Cracker Jacks.  To quote Dr. Evil: "you are the Diet cola of evil, just one calorie."  (1) He just annoyed me with his endless rhetoric. I fell like shoveing my saber down his throught, but he didn't even have one! (2) He was a wuss, eg.. the every popular conversation piece Jedi battery. (3) He should've killed Saul at taris, when he questioned him. You think Vader would've taken that crap off his officers?  There'd be another mess for the troopers to clean up if he was there! (4) Blowing up Taris, ok, heres the thing, Tarisian's may be annoying, but blowing up a whole planet to kill one person isn't evil, it's just laziness.  Why didn't he get his butt down there and look for her himself? I mean come on even Vader did some legwork. Malak just wasted oxygen staring out the peephole on his bridge. (5) His catch phrases were annoying ripoffs.  "wipe the pathetic planet from the galaxy" was a little to close to "wipe them out, all of them."  Which was much cooler.  (6) How original, a red, single-bladed lightsaber. wow.... I mean, he didn't even have a unique weapon. what a suckmonkey.... (7) What's with the half-cape? what's that supposed to do? I mean come on, maybe the Jedi have half robes in Kotor, but whats with the whole half a wardrobe thing?

In conclusion, I could go on for days on how pathetic Malak is.  But I won't, so there... My opinions for making him better?  Kill him, THEN after a few days he might look scary.

wow a newb i can agree with. i also welcome u StarLIghter B)

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

You can kind of redeem him. When u beat him he says that there maybe more to the jedi teachings than he first thought.