Suggestion: Spherical Worlds

Hi

I have immersed myself in The Outer Worlds.. it's a great game.

There is however something I expected but it did not happen.. spherical worlds.. I mean I just assumed the worlds would be planet like.. so for the next Outer Worlds.. a suggestion.

Now.. I don't expect earth planet sized worlds.. and just like the real world.. a lot would be barren or barren and hostile ..  here is where I suggest the 'join up' happens. 'a no mans land' kinda deal.

The menu map could be.. just like the open world of Final Fantasy VII with much updated graphics ..and something like Google Earth. You could still fast travel in this suggestion.. and maps could be the same as now if zoomed in enough. 

I would update the flight map too.. make it a bit more Universe Sandbox and less.. well you know what I mean.

I don't need a 1:1 space sim.. but more than what we have just now would be nice imho.

Thanks for reading :)

Dava

----------

Check out Universe Sandbox.. its really cool for playing with planets.

For decades.. gamers have pondered.. 'who will be the first to bring us a planet?'.. FO came close giving us US states.. I wonder if OB will give us planets?

Scale sized could be modified.. and gravity isn't just mass, its atmospheric pressure too, this is how you can have smaller planets/moons with decent gravity afaik.

there are no spherical worlds in our universe, at least not on what we had explored yet. All planets are actually like very rough balls more than spheres, earth looks slightly chamfered from the poles because our poles are entirely made of water with no earth on them, mars looks more round than earth from space because it's poles are made of ground.