KotORII NPC's

I want a Hut NPC. He'd be able to get me all my merchandise at discount. His special abilities would be to roll up in a ball to crush my enemies and spit out gobs of caustic acid.

"When is this out. I can't wait to play it so I can talk at length about how bad it is." - Gorgon.

BTW, perhaps that guy in the red/white mask is actually one of our darkside NPC's. They could have put him in as a counter for the girl jedi (forget her name) that's supposed to act as your mentor. Maybe if you go dark he tempts you to join him and becomes your new mentor. You never know.

EDIT: That might explain why he is opposite her in some of the artwork. It'd be to simply IMO for him to be the main villian. I could see these two trying to sway to to their respective sides.

I want a Hut NPC. He'd be able to get me all my merchandise at discount. His special abilities would be to roll up in a ball to crush my enemies and spit out gobs of caustic acid.

Yes! A Hutt with force-jump. That would be deadly. :D

There's really only three NPC's I want to see in KOTOR2:

1: The Intelligent Ewok. Or better yet, an Ewok genius. An Ewok Sith might be pushing it, though.

2: A female Twi'lek Jedi. They are just teh bomb.

3: Newc, the Iridorian mercenary.

"McDonald's taste damn good. I'd rtahe reat their wonderful food then the poisonous junk you server in your house that's for sure.

What's funny is I'm not fat. In fact, I'm skinny. Though I am as healthy as cna be. Outside of being very ugly, and the common cold once in the blue moon I simply don't get sick."

- Volourn, Slayer of Yrkoon!

"I want a Lightsaber named Mr. Zappy" -- Darque

"I'm going to call mine Darque. Then I can turn Darque on anytime I want." -- GhostofAnakin

1: The Intelligent Ewok. Or better yet, an Ewok genius. An Ewok Sith might be pushing it, though.

2: A female Twi'lek Jedi. They are just teh bomb.

3: Newc, the Iridorian mercenary.

Aye, in a skimpy outfit with jiggily boobers. :)

:lol:

A Bothan would be cool too. My list for NPCs would be:

1) An apprentice of any race.

2) A Zabrak.

3) Bothan Spy.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

BTW, perhaps that guy in the red/white mask is actually one of our darkside NPC's. They could have put him in as a counter for the girl jedi (forget her name) that's supposed to act as your mentor. Maybe if you go dark he tempts you to join him and becomes your new mentor. You never know.

EDIT: That might explain why he is opposite her in some of the artwork. It'd be to simply IMO for him to be the main villian. I could see these two trying to sway to to their respective sides.

Yeah, I've been considering that option as well.

And eventually it'll turn out to be Revan... :ph34r:

[baldur's Gate]

Yeah, and he could be named .... Quayle.[/baldur's Gate]

BTW, perhaps that guy in the red/white mask is actually one of our darkside NPC's.  They could have put him in as a counter for the girl jedi (forget her name) that's supposed to act as your mentor.  Maybe if you go dark he tempts you to join him and becomes your new mentor.  You never know.

EDIT: That might explain why he is opposite her in some of the artwork.  It'd be to simply IMO for him to be the main villian.  I could see these two trying to sway to to their respective sides.

Yeah, I've been considering that option as well.

And eventually it'll turn out to be Revan... :ph34r:

Or Carth! :)