An Irc Channel

JohnPnP

I'm too stupid for IRC. Seriously. I never got the thing running. Also, I ask my mom to turn on my computer in the morning because that On/Off-button scares me.

Anyone interested in more info from the wonderful world of mkreku?

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

I don't think anyone's particularly interested in starting an Obsidian Entertainment channel just yet - as it's have the same people as those in #fallout, #rpgcodex and #mistresslair. It seems really unnecessary at this point. If Obsidian decides to start up a channel I'm sure they can go about that by themselves - and then we'll join.

You just want to be the owner of a channel, don't you Johnny?

Exitium

RPG Codex - the premier avant garde gaming news site.

"It is more convenient to follow one's conscience than one's intelligence, for at every failure, conscience finds an excuse and an encouragement in itself. That is why there are so many conscientious and so few intelligent people." - Nietzsche

Guest Mistress

I'd have to agree with Exit - an IRC channel probably isn't something that would be that useful or productive right now for anyone to actually spend time bothering with, and yeah, it would just have all the same old lurkers in there <_< My screen is full of channels with not a massive amount going on in any of them.... ;)

(these smilies are cute!)

Heh, but asshat is such a good name to call someone.

Yes, but in general when one insults another, one must make sure that same insult is not applicable to oneself. Else the irony is rather...overbearing, as we see whenever Johnny insults the intelligence of another person.

Yes, but in general when one insults another, one must make sure that same insult is not applicable to oneself. Else the irony is rather...overbearing, as we see whenever Johnny insults the intelligence of another person.

...ye ain't much fun at parties, is ya, lad???... :)

...WHO LUVS YA, BABY!!...

A long, long time ago, but I can still remember,
How the Trolling used to make me smile.
And I knew if I had my chance, I could egg on a few Trolls to "dance",
And maybe we'd be happy for a while.
But then Krackhead left and so did Klown;
Volo and Turnip were banned, Mystake got run out o' town.
Bad news on the Front Page,
BIOweenia said goodbye in a heated rage.
I can't remember if I cried
When I heard that TORN was recently fried,
But sadness touched me deep inside,
The day...Black Isle died.

For tarna, Visc, an' the rest o' the ol' Islanders that fell along the way

...ye ain't much fun at parties, is ya, lad???... :lol:

...WHO LUVS YA, BABY!!...

Whereas you're the one who spends a lot of time by the punch bowl, attempting to make it more lethal :(

...ye ain't much fun at parties, is ya, lad???... :)

I prefer to call it "Having an appreciation for the English language".

Looks like you lost this one, Johnny.

Exitium

RPG Codex - the premier avant garde gaming news site.

"It is more convenient to follow one's conscience than one's intelligence, for at every failure, conscience finds an excuse and an encouragement in itself. That is why there are so many conscientious and so few intelligent people." - Nietzsche