Developer Diaries

Yes please ?

It is sort of nice to see what makes up a game, what makes people tick etc.

Besides, it would give of something of substance to complain about regularly. ;)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

QUOTE (Iolo @ May 11 2004, 05:58 PM)

Do the prestige classes work as in D20 game system? For instance, you can only take up to level 10 of the prestige class until your combined levels are higher than 20.

Also, what is the maximum combined level allowed? 

MCA:

Calling them "prestige" classes might be a misnomer - they work differently than prestige classes in the normal d20 system. That's all I can really say now, we might address it in a future designer diary.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm kind of interested in hearing more about this.. uh.. forgot his name (damn), but he is the Lead/Main programmer and I've never heard his name before so it would be neat if he could present himself to us, tell us which games he likes and if he is capable of programming something along the lines of the Crytek engine.. ;)

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

I guess Obsidian is trying to make us extra excited about the game by holding out on us a little...Theyre releasing the info slowly...3 screen shots every 10 days or so...maybe an interview after like 20 days...theyre pacing themselves.