Expansion DLC PLEASE

@Obsidian 

pleas enable expansion DLC like new main missions a new planet ETC if you keep making games like this you will have a dedicated line of consumers just just don’t do what Bethesda did towards their end I want to see you all succeed I won’t buy a Bethesda game again after their botched job with 76  

YES PLEASE!!! And maybe consider adding romances &/or further companion interactions maybe with new characters in DLC if needed. I personally would also love hearing them more as I roam the lands. You've nailed so many aspects and this would improve the game SO MUCH. For those that do not like them speaking at all or less often could be happy with this change if settings could be set to adjust to personalize experiences. Bravo on Outer Worlds, I love it!!

• Like 3

I personally would love to see crafting added -- put some use to those hides and robot parts. Being able to make clothing that has mod slots. As a stealth player I would like to wear leather or cloth instead of clunky armor or not look like I'm  wearing something made of random rags (aka the miner suit). Also more hair styles and please separate female hair styles from male. Understandably some hair styles are  androgynous but some of those are straight up not right for a male character 😛

Edited by Anhur
  • Like 1

Don't know whether they've plans for DLCs with additional places and quests, but would sure love that !

Moreover, I'd totally pay for extensions in the spirit of those made for the witcher 3, adding 10+ hours of playtime to this brilliant and refreshing masterpiece.

• Like 1