The Sith Lords - Speculation

Is there any use to this thread? Nobody is acting serious. Its just a bunch of play play spam that has nothing to do with a potential plot speculation of KOTOR II.

Is the mods ever going to step in and do something?

Just like I created a (What do you think the twist will be) thread and here comes 2 other threads JUST like it.

Any other well established forum a moderator would close the following two threads and redirect them to the first/longer lasting thread. Here its like anything goes.

You don't see anything like this at the Theforce.net forums....

I hear you. The personal attacks made on people made here is another thing that needs to be cleaned up as well.

I've complained about it a few times, but so far no response from the forum moderators.

I think the personal attacks really need to be cleaned up. The rest, I don't know. I try to ignore them. If someone uses childish behavior to clammor for attention, then I think it's best to deny them that attention.

Perhaps they need another moderator.

Is there any use to this thread? Nobody is acting serious. Its just a bunch of play play spam that has nothing to do with a potential plot speculation of KOTOR II.

Just like I created a (What do you think the twist will be) thread and here comes 2 other threads JUST like it.

Any other well established forum a moderator would close the following two threads and redirect them to the first/longer lasting thread. Here its like anything goes.

I hear you. The personal attacks made on people made here is another thing that needs to be cleaned up as well.

I've complained about it a few times, but so far no response from the forum moderators.

Just take it like a man. Or woman. Whatever. If you have ever had your feelings hurt on an anonymous forum I feel sad for you. Someone launches a personal attack no need to whine to a mod. Just ignore them.

Just take it like a man. Or woman. Whatever. If you have ever had your feelings hurt on an anonymous forum I feel sad for you.

I suppose we should have some sympathy for the handicap. He's obviously paralyzed from the neck up. :)

manthing2.jpg

Just take it like a man. Or woman. Whatever. If you have ever had your feelings hurt on an anonymous forum I feel sad for you. Someone launches a personal attack no need to whine to a mod. Just ignore them.

I personally don't care. I'm a mod myself over at the TFN: Games forum. I know I complain a lot but that is just me. I speak whats on my mind, whenever its on my mind, and I could care less about what others think of me cause just like someone in this thread said....this is just an internet forum. It isn't like I'm going to actually SEE these people on a daily basis. You can hate my guts or kiss my ass, I don't care. I'm an open minded person that speaks his mind and doesn't kiss ass.

I'm just simply saying that is there even moderators moderating this forum. How is that whinning? That is an simple proffessional question from a curious forum poster that would just like to find out about the governing of the forum. That isn't whinning.

I mean I like this place a lot. The Bioware forums are good, but thats for KOTOR. Yes there is some KOTOR 2 related threads there, but the core of the forum is KOTOR. TFN: Games is okay, but there is just one thread regarding KOTOR 2....the Official KOTOR 2 Discussion Thread. That is too cluttered as EVERYTHING KOTOR 2 is crammed into that one thread. The rest of the place is just talking about SW Galaxies and s*** like that. The other site I work for Playmoreconsoles.com is an okay site, but not much KOTOR 2 related things going on over there. This is the only place where I can actually sit down, and discuss KOTOR 2 related stuff. Hell, this is the site of the developers of KOTOR 2, this is the "Official" KOTOR 2 forum. So this is where I'm going to make my KOTOR 2 living.

I have nothing against the site or forum, I was just curious about the moderation techniques here. I mean name one well established forum that lets 3 threads of the SAME intent stay up?

I like this place, it reminds me of going to the Bioware forums before KOTOR was released. I can post here, interact with other fans, and even at times a developer would drop by and give a post or two. I'm just curious about how the "order" is going on here thats all. Call it whinning, call it complaining, bitching or whatever, I don't care. I'm not here to make friends, I'm here to discuss KOTOR 2.

What if you could have more than one ship? more than just the Ebon hawk?

They say that you find the Ebon hawk left by itself on an lonely space station inside a dark asteroid field.

But they forgot to mention how you got there.

probably then with another ship.

It would be cool wouldn't it.

/The chains were broken, and the glory of possibility overwelmed him.

I have nothing against the site or forum, I was just curious about the moderation techniques here. I mean name one well established forum that lets 3 threads of the SAME intent stay up?

No you weren't. To paraphrase you said,"This thread is pointless. The mods should lock it. You don't see this stuff on the force.net. Did I mention Im a mod there? Yeah I work there. Im super kewl." Blah Blah Blah. Same stuff you always say. Like you're trying to get people to go over to your sad SW forums. You can just mind your own business and let others have their fun. You aren't a mod here. You don't have to inspect the quality of the moderators here or anything. You are the most anal retentive person I've ever met on a message board.

Guest Dante Qel-Droma
I heard Revan will accept Jesus Christ as his Lord and Savior

For Revan's sake, I hope he does.

HA ! Obviously you have been to some other force.net forums because the ones I know are full of trolls which will rip you apart if you dare to speak just one word of criticism about Lucas or his work.

Problem is that the mods there support this kind of behavior, there is also one place where people can discuss Star Wars critically and in peace, the so called Basher's Sanctuary (one of the best topics on the Internet if I may say so). The rest is Lucas dictatorship.

Mods should take it easy because we know almost nothing about TSL so this thread is not better than another.

On topic:

TSE will introduce anal probes as an alternative to force sight.

in the first part of the game, you find out that the sith lords are EWOKS! So the rest of the game, you can torture them by busting their kneecaps, burning them alive, beating the living crap out of them, gouging their eyes out with red hot icepicks, decapitating them, cutting their little furry ears off, sew on four more arms so you can rip all of them off and then repeat, swing them around by their entrails, and more! SITH LORDS TO THE MAX!

1. Politeness is good.

2. Treat people you never see with the kindness you show people you see on a daily basis.

3. Diversity is both the greatest strength and the greatest weakness of a community.

4. Every time I've spoken with the moderators they've been attentive and helpful. If you see a problem, help them out by sending a polite PM.

5. Truth is Beauty. Beauty is Truth.

"When is this out. I can't wait to play it so I can talk at length about how bad it is." - Gorgon.

;)

Well, I don't belive that it is actually true. (No pun intented.) But I do think the perception of truth is more valid than real truth. The pen is mighter than the sword and all that.

I agree. Every different individual has his own perception and hence his own sense of reality.

BTW, I think you mean mightier, right? :o

manthing2.jpg