Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Company Captain's Cap

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

TheMetaphysician

TheMetaphysician

(4) Theurgist

• Members
  • 388 posts
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer

So, the last time I played was before the deadfire items came in, so I'm looking forward to using them. I read some posts that the Company Captain's Cap was bugged, but then that there was a bugfix in the very last patch update. But I've read some confusing stuff about whether it is really fixed, or fixed all the way.

Those who've played since the last update, can you tell me whether the Cap is working completely or is still bugged in some way? Just so I'm not surprised. :)

Ivanfyodorovich

Ivanfyodorovich

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 45 posts

My experience with it was that it worked correctly. Do you know what the bugs were supposed to be? 

TheMetaphysician

TheMetaphysician

(4) Theurgist

• Members
  • 388 posts
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer

Like confusing your own guys, and some other stuff. I found some reports of different things and didn't know what to believe.

Ivanfyodorovich

Ivanfyodorovich

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 45 posts

I didn't see anything like that in my runs with it. Go for it! 

• TheMetaphysician likes this

TheMetaphysician

TheMetaphysician

(4) Theurgist

• Members
  • 388 posts
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer

Another question: In posts about a year ago, it seems that Fulvano's blunderbuss was bugged and never procc'd charm. Is that still true or does it work now?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users