So, the questions of the day is: What stealth conditions game counts for proper Backstab and stealth recovery bonus?
There a 3 steps - no circle, yellow circle, and red circle. When i give an order to attack from full stealth (no circle), but at close distance to enemy circle fills yellow, then red - is this counting as stealth attack? And if i'll give an order to attack, when circle is yellow? And what if i'll give an order to attack, when circle is partially red?
You are considered in Stealth, while there is: no circle, yellow circle, non-full red circle
Once the red circle is full - you lose the Stealth.
- the rate at which the circle fills up, depends on your stealth and distance to enemy.
- once the circle turned from yellow to red, the enemy will go to investigate, so he will start approaching that spot.
- if he turns around and you get into his vision cone, the circle fills much much faster.
P.S. Actually I like Boeroer's suggestion at the same level as linger.
What does backstab currently provide? +100% to base damage on weapon attack from stealth?
And a dagger has (10-14) * (1 + 0.05 * PL),
While Arquebus has (20-26) * (1 + 0.05 * PL),
And Blunderbuss has 4 * (3-6) * (1 + 0.05 * PL).
So if Backstab was just like a second instance of damage for let's say 18 * (1 + 0.05 * PL) raw or pierce (with high penetration), it would fix:
- the blunderbuss problem (where only the first pellet was benefiting from backstab)
- the dagger vs arquebus problem (where it was better to switch to arquebus for higher bonus).