DaylenAmell

All Grimoires are Bugged!

Question

I can see at most the two level one spells of all the grimoires I checked. For all grimoires at the Dark Cupboard, I can only see one spell! And that spell for some reason changes.

The spells supposedly in the grimoires can be cast normally though.

Please fix this! 

Edit:

For unknown reasons restarting the game resolved the issue.

post-189035-0-56881500-1548490404_thumb.png

Edited by DaylenAmell
  • Like 1

9 answers to this question

Yesterday I had the same problem, for all grimoires, both I found in version 4.01 and those I got new in 4.1.

When I played today they looked normal again.

With version 4.1 the game created new saves (quick saves and auto saves).

I have deleted the old saves (quick and auto) from version 4.01.

I do not know if this has anything to do with this bug.

thank god! i thought i was the only one. also i have the issue with skills. i have 12 stealth and moving past NPCs the circles filled in very fast!. it's as though i have no stealth. anyone having this problem?

edit

also i have crash to desktop.. with some function call error. dang.. each patch the bug is getting so bad.

Edited by Archaven
  • Like 2

My current save game also has this issue. In every grimoire I view, I can only see 2 level 5 spells. Nothing else is visible. I'm able to cast spells in the grimoire of other levels during combat.

I had this issue, then I quit the game and restarted. Grimoires in my inventory were working but when I tried to look at ones in stores it only showed the first spell of each level of the last grimoire in my inventory I had looked at. 

And yes, Archaven, I also noticed my characters moving as if they weren't stealthed and being detected very quickly, but only if I moved as a group. Individual character movements were at normal speed...

Phew that I wasn't alone in this.

Thought using Unity Console was the cause of this(wanted to switch subclass).

But after two re-installs, removing savegames, starting a new game twice(with the wanted subclass) and even tampering in regedit the problem still persist.

After the second new game all the spells were there but as I hit Neketaka and dark cupboard all the grimoires in the shop aswell as the ones used by my character and Aloth show only 

two level V spells with the wrong icons aswell.

thank god! i thought i was the only one. also i have the issue with skills. i have 12 stealth and moving past NPCs the circles filled in very fast!. it's as though i have no stealth. anyone having this problem?

edit

also i have crash to desktop.. with some function call error. dang.. each patch the bug is getting so bad.

I have crash problem too, but I also have crash problems before the patch so I don't know if they are introduced by the patch.

Hello all,

Apologies for the lapse in response! Thank you all for posting this issue, we were able to get it resolved and will be implementing in a future patch. Please stay tuned, and thank you for your patience.

Best,

-Caleb

• Like 3

I like big bugs and I cannot lie...