Concelhaut's draining missiles is not affected by critical hit or graze

DaylenAmell

Question

I found that the damage done by Concelhaut's Draining Missiles is independent of whether the attack is a critical hit, hit or a graze. The missiles do miss though.

This feature of the spell is not mentioned in the description of the spell.

Also that the combat log showed that the missiles did 0.0 damage when it showed the total damage of multiple hits, even when they clearly hit and did the damage they were supposed to do as can be viewed from the combat log entries for the individual hits.

Edited by DaylenAmell

2 answers to this question

Hey Daylen,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention!  Would you be able to send us a copy of your save file that we could use for testing purposes?  If needed, you can find instructions on how to obtain the saves here.  If the file is too large for the forums, please send it to me at support@obsidian.net along with a link to this thread as a reference.

Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience this ability is causing.

On 1/8/2019 at 5:44 PM, DaylenAmell said:

I found that the damage done by Concelhaut's Draining Missiles is independent of whether the attack is a critical hit, hit or a graze. The missiles do miss though.

This feature of the spell is not mentioned in the description of the spell.

Also that the combat log showed that the missiles did 0.0 damage when it showed the total damage of multiple hits, even when they clearly hit and did the damage they were supposed to do as can be viewed from the combat log entries for the individual hits.

I loved this spells, and most of the unique spells we found here and here in POE, but where is it in Deadfire ? I can't learn it, is it in a special grimoire ? 
thanks

Pillars of Eternity PS4 - RPG fan - Native language French, so please forgive my poor English speaking ...