Forbidden Fist curse negative value bug

Frak

Question

Forbidden Fist seems to still have a few bugs and kinks.

A non-cursed first application of FF gets you a curse of the duration of 10secs*(1+1-resolvebonus). This must be a bug. The damage inflicted on both target (+25%) and the curse indicates that it stacks two times.

For a new character thats about 18-20 seconds without wound generation or self-healing. This leads to wound starvation and a monk mostly doing basic attacks. 

When using FF and Clarity of Agony (I suspect interaction is the culprit), you might wind up with a curse in the negative duration (screenshot attached). This is clearly a bug as it does not expire.

Edit: The second circle is to show that the cost of casting FF also goes up. If you have (or gain) no further wounds, you will not be able to reapply FF for the rest of combat. 

post-220461-0-33342600-1545564311_thumb.png

Edited by Frak
  • Like 2

Nerf Troubadour!

2 answers to this question

Hello Frak!

Thank you for this detailed description of the issues plaguing Forbidden Fist.  I've put a report together and assigned it to the Systems Design team for an investigation.  If you discover anything else going wrong with Forbidden Fist, please continue to post about it here as I have linked this thread to the report to be used as a reference.

Thanks again Frak!